33. Ravenclaw vs Gryffindor

Fifth Year:

"Come on, wake up."

I groaned and turned the other way.

"Roxanne is right, Lils. You have to get up or we will miss the breakfast."

Alice grabbed my covers and pulled them off me.

"Okay, okay." I sat straight on my bed without opening my eyes and stayed like that for a good one minute before being able to get out of the bed, while they continued getting ready.

"Here, your uniform." Roxanne threw me my skirt and shirt and I catched it the last second. "Quidditch match is in one hour, if you continue being slow, we will be late."

I took out my pajama top and put on my shirt. The girls went to the bathroom to do their hair and I put on my black skirt. I had a pair of long black socks that reached till my knee and decided to wear them.

"Oh my god, Lily! What happened?!" Roxanne got out of the bathroom and ran towards me when she saw my left knee.

"Oh," I looked down and shrugged. "I fell." And grabbed my socks.

Alice entered the room again with her hair braided by her side. "Does it hurt?"

"Not that much, like last night." I catched the hairbrush she threw me and made a high ponytail to my hair.

"Do you want to go to Madam Pomfrey?" Roxanne asked, grabbing her bag.

I put on my shoes and took my wand. "No, it's okay. We already went to the hospital wing and put medicine on it, anyway." I opened the door and gestured them to go first.

"We? As in..." Alice asked.

"Me and James. Though, we almost got caught." I closed the door behind us and we went down the stairs, of course with me slowing them down a little. "I was stuck in a bloody closet."

The common room was empty and quiet, everyone was probably downstairs, excited about the match.

"Hang on..." Roxanne stopped in the middle of the room which made us stop, too. "So yesterday when you came late, you were with James?"

I nodded with an awkward smile. I cut the eye contact with Roxanne and looked at Alice instead. Who was also confused.

"You were stuck in a closet? Dude, you must have been terrified." She chuckled and we all continued walking.

"Uhm, no I wasn't" of course I'm not going to tell them how scared I was, that's just dumb. "It wasn't that bad, anyway."

We walked down the corridor with them talking about the weather for the match and me joining a few times.

I love quidditch, and I would love to play right now. But I don't like people watching me while I play. It makes me anxious, and I know for a fact that I will play so bad when someone is watching me.

But I still watch every quidditch matches.

We entered the great hall and almost every one was already seated, eating their breakfast and talking loudly.

We made our way to Teddy, James, Fred and Hugo and sat down.

Of course I sat next to Teddy as usual and Roxanne sat next to Hugo with Alice, while James was on the other side of her.

*****

We ate our breakfast and had small chats before the quidditch captains of Ravenclaw and Gryffindor entered the hall and called for their team to get ready.

I said my good byes to Fred and Teddy while James was sending death glares to the Ravenclaw chaser.

We sat a little longer untill Professor McGonagall told everyone that it was time to go to the field and join the others.