His little ancestors were spoiled: chapter 12

Chapter 12 She still wants to escape?

   "She can't hurt me."

  So what if she suddenly became obedient because she wanted to assist the Zhao family in dealing with him? He doesn't care about these at all.

  Ji Mushen's voice fell, and He Shan was stunned for two seconds before revealing a helpless expression.

   "But to be on the safe side, we should be more vigilant."

  He also couldn't understand why the boss was so persistent to his wife who wanted to hurt him and opposed him.

"The house on your private island has been renovated according to your wife's preferences. It's better to send your wife to the island for the time being. People from the Zhao family can't find her. It's not easy for your wife to escape." He Shan went on to say.

  His voice fell, and the expression on the man's face became serious.

  ......

 Zhao Wanyi paced around on the broad lawn in front of the villa after dinner. Before, she hated this place, she felt that it was cold everywhere, which made her very uncomfortable.

  But now when she returns to this place again, she feels much more relaxed. She was about to return home when she bumped into a few servants at the entrance, one of whom was carrying a suitcase.

"Madam," When she saw her, the servant said politely.

  "Who is going out?" Zhao Wanyi looked at the suitcases they were carrying with a bit of surprise.

  The servants exchanged glances but didn't venture to chat. There was a sound of footsteps at this time.

Ji Mu Shen walked out of the building, his face expressionless, and walked alongside He Shan.

  At the same time, several black cars slowly drove over and stopped at the door of the villa.

  This battle is like going out. Just when Zhao Wanyi stood at the door in shock, looking at the vehicles outside, Ji Mushen had also arrived at the door and stopped beside her.

  He Shan walked over and opened the car door.

   "A Shen, are you going to go out?" Zhao Wanyi looked at him suspiciously, and asked softly.

  The man frowned, stared at her with low eyes for two seconds, and then he pursed his thin lips and said in a low voice.

  "Get in the car, I'll take you to a place."

  The voice fell, and he raised his arm, hugged her waist strongly, and led her to the front of the car.

  Zhao Wanyi was stunned, only then did she suddenly react to something. Does he still want to send her to the big cold house on the island? Thinking of this, she felt tight in her heart and stopped.

   Seeing her suddenly stop, the man next to him lowered his eyes and looked at her gradually.

   "Where are you taking me?" Zhao Wanyi looked at him and asked.

   "A very safe place." His cold eyes narrowed slightly, and he said slowly.

   "There, no one can steal you again."

   Zhao Wanyi's face changed. Ji Mushen's hand on her waist is also tight.

   "You don't want to?" He stared at her tightly, and there was a dangerous chill in those eyes.

  She still wants to escape?

  Zhao Wanyi looked up at the man's cold look, feeling helpless. No woman wants to be treated like this.

But she had just gotten out of the marriage and was opposing him at the time. His feelings were still in a tumultuous state. He would only be stimulated by his suspicious temperament if she showed an unwilling attitude at this time. He will be more suspicious...

  His body is like a terrible time bomb buried in it. As long as he is provoked even a little bit, it will be detonated...

  (End of this chapter)