introduction

"and if love be madness,

may I never find sanity again."
𖥸

Kingdom of Asgard

Kingdom of Asgard

Dear King Ades,

     Odin, King of Asgard, wishes to express his gratitude for the wonderful gifts you have bestowed upon us.

     His Majesty was delighted to hear from you and Lady YN, and he greatly appreciated your kind words and interest in the royal family and Asgard.

     You are informed of the king's continuous search for a princess, as well as an alliance between two powerful kingdoms. With that said, we'd like to invite you to a feast along with a formal meeting of her highness, Lady YN, and the prince of Asgard. We suggest keeping their identities hidden until they meet each other. Hopefully, this will develop into a strong foundation for Asgard and Avradal's relationship.

     We are hoping to hear from you again.

Yours sincerely,

Kaevar, messenger of King Odin.

warnings:

i. violent/dangerous scenarios

ii. cussing

iii. mild to rough smut

iv. death

disclaimer:

I do not own the marvel cinematic universe and its characters. I only own the original characters made and the plot.

notes:

This story is written in both second and third person. I find it easier to write in those perspectives depending on the chapter and scneario. I hope that does not cause any troubles with your reading experience.

Thank you for clicking this story and I hope you enjoy!

Please read at your own discretion.