𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝

It was another early morning for Senku. He had made his way out of his house, noting how unusually quiet it was. Some birds, notably swallows, would be singing songs of the morning harmoniously. Today, they were absent and Senku made sure to keep that in the back of his mind. The sound of his shoes hitting the pavement as he walked was the only thing he heard. Well, aside from the usual early morning jogger, of course.

The silence was broken as a familiar bicycle bell ringing had hit his eardrums. "Morning." Senku turns to the (h/c) haired male who simply sped by him without another word after his greeting. It had been this way ever since the sports festival. The young scientist had made no effort to befriend the young Nanami. And yet, despite his complaints and obvious irritation, the (e/c) eyed teen still found a way to involve himself with Senku. His reason for the sudden interest in the young scientist, nobody knew.

Without a moment's notice, Senku had already entered school grounds. To his surprise, numerous people were already present. Majority of them had paper bags or boxes in their hands, presumably a gift for someone.

The young scientist turned on his phone, checking to see the date.

Oh.

It was Valentine's Day.

The young scientist sighs as he made his way to his locker, trying to avoid some people who were blocking his path. Senku had not even a millimeter of interest in the occasion and would surely not even receive a single piece of chocolate. Sure, Yuzuriha might give him mandatory chocolate as a kind gesture. But other than that, the young scientist would not exert even a small amount of his mental capacity into worrying about such illogical things.

Today was a day about expressing ones love to another, and it just so happens that a certain (h/c) haired teen was being bombarded by said love.

Being the student council president was one thing, but the (e/c) eyed male also had many admirers. The young Nanami not only was charismatic, but he also was significantly attractive. Some girls crowded the said male with flushed cheeks as they shoved bags and boxes filled with chocolate his way. The young Nanami could do nothing but smile sheepishly and give his thanks, wondering what he was even gonna do with the mountains of chocolate he received.

Senku just stares blankly, wondering what everyone saw in you that was so lovable. You were arrogant, narcissistic and annoying in every way possible, how could people be so shallow as to just focus on your outer appearance?

Already rejecting another girl's love confession, you sneakily try to retreat to the student council's office. Just as you were known for your looks and position in the council, people also knew how straightforward you were with rejections.

Hashimo greets you with a sigh as he eyes the countless number of chocolate in your hands, "Popular as ever, I see." He notes, putting his attention back on the paperwork he was doing. "To hell with this popularity bull, I want some peace." You mutter with a small pant, making your way towards your desk with a dreamy sigh as you see no extra papers placed there. Finally, you could rest for a bit.

"So, did you finally land yourself a girlfriend?" The secretary, Kouji, asked with a stupidly wide grin. You scoff, "I don't have time for such things." You say with a cross of your arms, leaning a bit too far back on your chair. "Prez, lighten up a bit! You're always so serious." One of the members says with a chuckle, which just made Hashimo grimace. "Always so serious, my ass. Spend a whole twenty-four hours with this guy and you'll think otherwise." The blond mutters to himself with a roll of his eyes, making you chuckle.

"Is president (Y/n) here? Someone wants to have a word with him!" The treasurer spoke from outside, a knowing look already on her face. It was another girl planning a confession.