Chapter 43

Masky went for a walk while everyone else was celebrating both Hoodie and Rosetta's return's....
You decided to sneak away and follow him.
He was holding a box, it looked like a ring box?.
You walked closer.
"Hey Masky, are you okay?."
Masky quickly hid the box, you didn't understand why he was being so weird.
"Y-yeah I'm fine (y/n)...."

You grabbed his hand and intertwined them, your ring finally started to glow as much as it had when you were with Hoodie earlier.
Masky smiled.
"What would you say if both I and Hoodie wanted to marry you?."
You felt shocked and wasn't expecting that.
"I don't know, nobody's talked to me about marriage."
A moment of silence.

"Is that Rosetta's ring in that box your trying to hide from me?." You asked as Masky blushed.
"Yes."
*Sighs* "I just don't know what to do with it anymore, iguess I'm finally just as confused as you've been. I'm sorry we pushed you so hard (y/n) now I understand how heartbreaking every choice is."
You gave Masky a kiss on the cheek and walked off.
"Well, I'm tired so I'm gonna go back to bed- but if you get to sad you know I'm always here to give you some cuddles."
Masky half smiled.
"Thanks (y/n)."

He had a lot of thinking he needed to do, you finally loved him the way he's always wanted.
But you loved Hoodie as well.
Rosetta was back and he felt terrible.
Lots and lots to think about as he looked down at the engagement ring.