Chapter 1

First I want to explain how the reader looks.

In this story reader has long silver hair which covers her eyes completely. Her height is 2 inches less than Kaneki. Her skin is as pale as white. Her body is as skinny as bone. But still she is way more beautiful then her aunt Rize. Her orbs are normally pink and silver.

 She is kind of yandere, but not really yandere. Because she cares about the feelings for her loved one. And can let anyone go if they want to. And she doesn't want to force anyone to be with her.

 She is a complete ghoul as well as human. I mean she can eat human food as well as human flesh (I mean ghoul food). If you're thinking she is like Kaneki ; then no. She's not like Kaneki. 

As she is the daughter of Lost King (not one eyed) , she is one of the most powerful ghouls in the ghoul society. Her best childhood friend is none other than Tsukiyama Shuu. Rize , Tsukiyama and she grew up together. But she is younger than both Tsukiyama and Rize.  Tsukiyama was her fathers best friends son. And Rize was her mothers only sister. They were almost same aged. But Y/n only got along with Shuu. 

She is a writer as well as she loves to read books. Her favorite writer is Takatsuki Sen. She even got her inspiration from that auther.

The Anteiku manager  Yoshimura was her fathers Butler. Her father always wanted to bring peace to both in humans and ghouls. And them to have a good relations. That's where Yoshimura got this thinking of bring truce between human and  Ghouls. So he is kind and obliged to his master's daughter as well as the other Anteiku members. She is also in a good terms with Touka. 

She only hated one person in this world. That is her aunt Rize , who killed her parents . Who wanted to snatch everything from her. Her only reason for being alive was Killing Rize and  get revenge for her parents . Until he comes in her life.

Finally uploaded first chapter. I know its quite trash. But I tried my best. So if you like my story please let me know. And if you have any kinds of request please let me know as well. I hope you liked the information about The main character .

The position of outside is not safe. Stay home. Stay safe.

Good night..