Ch.32 • Party

Quick thing you guys, I will now be writing every chapter in time skips of months apart. I will put it at the beginning of every chapter. Think of these chapters as bonus ones since this book is ending!
————————————————————-
6 months later
Ace
"Ace!" I hear my VERY pregnant wife scream at me for the 5th time in the past 20 minutes

"Yes love" I yell back while trying to wrestle the twins into their car seats

"I can't put on my heals!" She says, her voice cracking a bit, signaling me that she is gonna cry soon

"Bring them to the car May, I will help you put them on" I say, and right as those word leave my mouth I snap Nicholas' seat belt into place and the little devil settles down along with his brother, whom was getting buckled in by the driver.

"Why does mama take sooooo loooong" Theo asks while he gets onto his booster seat.

"Well, remember she is carrying your little brother, so she might take a bit longer than us"

"I wanted a sister" Roman butts in while setting down next to his brother in the back row.

"Well god decided to give our family another boy, so that is what we will get. And remember, as long as they are healthy we are happy"

"I guess, but I still wanted a sister" Roman mumbles

Don't get me wrong, I love having sons, I mean, we have Theo, Roman, Nicolas, Oliver, and another boy on the way who's name May and I have not decided on yet.

But man! These children are turning into me! That's a good and bad thing, I have now realized why May always calls me 'stubborn' , 'smart mouthed' and tells me I have a 'resting b*tch face' as she calls it. But I've also noticed how the boys have my intelligence and athletic ability, even the twins who are only 2.

Once I make sure all the boys are safe and in their seats, I go and sit down, and right as I do May comes down to the car, heals in hand.

"I'm here, I'm here, sorry loves" she says to us

"Mama mama, party party!" Oliver yells

"Yes baby, we are going to a party" she says while getting into the car, i kneel in front of her and take the shoes she has in hand so I can place then onto her feet

"May, these are 5inch heels, are you sure you want to wear them?" I say looking at her in suspicion

"Just because you knocked me doesn't mean I  have to stop being the sparkle of every party Ace"

I just respond in a chuckle and finish putting her shoes on, when I'm done I take my seat next to her and the driver takes off to my parents house for a party.

After a short drive we arrive to my parents house, they are throwing a party for Mateo, he finally got engaged to Morgan- his girlfriend.

Once we get there I help May out of the car and make sure all the boys get out, May is wearing a black dress and all of us boys are wearing suits.

I grab Nico and Oliver and walk over to the other side of the car, once I turned the corner I saw May talking to Theo and Roman