Part 12

Ye-Ji's Point of View

Few months after we got married, a group of Jin's schoolmates invited us for dinner since they couldn't make it to our secret wedding. Most of them got married years before us so some of them already had kids.

"So glad we got to see them before Byung-Ho and his family fly back to Canada", I said as I was changing into pajamas.

Jin gave me a small smile and went into shower.

"Can you imagine, in just few years, we will be like them?"

Jin stopped and looked at me, "What do you mean?"

"With kids", I responded as I rolled my eyes.

"Probably but not anytime soon. After today, with all the craziness, don't think I'd want to have kids anytime soon.. or ever", Jin said in a matter of fact tone.

I was taken aback by his answer but I just shrugged it off because I thought he was just tired from entertaining his friends' kids. 

It was 9.30PM and I was fiddling with my phone. Still hoping that Jin would somehow talk to me but his status was just online. I decided to ask Yoongi if he could see me. I wanted Jungkook to tag along but he's too much of a baby to handle this conversation. He's just freak out and we'd end up calming him down. 

Yoongi's Point of View

I was about to go to sleep when I received a text from Ye-Ji, asking to meet up somewhere nearby her place. When I was about to leave, Jin asked where I was going but because I was still pissed at home he treated Ye-Ji, I just ignored his question.

"She asked about her father today", she calmly said while looking at the sky.

I dropped my jaw when I heard what she said.

"What did you answer?"

"I did what any mother would.... I lied my ass off", she joked.

She laughed at it but I could sense she was hurting.

"Ye-Ji, look at me", I said to make her pay attention to me.

"You have to tell him, Ye-Ji. As much as I hate what he is doing to you but he needs to know and Ara deserves to have a father"

She took a long breath and said, "Even when her father didn't want her?"

Ye-Ji took the longest sigh before telling me the truth. Ever since the dinner, Ye-Ji tried to bring up about having kids in future but Jin never agreed to it. He'd always have new excuses each time. The time when she found out about her pregnancy, she cried for days before finally deciding not tell anyone else and ran off to London. I was fumed with anger when I heard the story because I never heard such thing from Jin and I guess he never figured out that Ye-Ji left him for this. He always thought because she couldn't handle how busy he got after debut.

I just let Ye-Ji cried it out that night.

"I hate to say this, Ye-Ji.. all the more reason for you to tell him. At least make him pay for her school or something. Make him responsible for it", I said.

She wiped away her tears and looked at me, "I don't need his money, Yoongi. If I wanted money, I would've threatened the agency. That'd be an easy money for me"

I smiled, knowing that she still had some humor in her.

"I thought you guys would be here", suddenly a voice appeared out of nowhere.

It was Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Why is our sister crying?", Jungkook came and gave me a quick hug.

"Is it because our friend is an asshole?", Taehyung joked.

She smiled, "I have better things to cry about"

I signed them not to ask further questions and both of them nodded. 

"How did you find us?", she asked.

"We knew you guys would be here. It is our old hang out spot when Ye-Ji wanted to sneak in nice food for us during debut days", Jungkook said.

"Where is Jin?", she asked.

"I think Eun Jung's place. He mentioned about staying the night", Taehyung responded.

"Can I trust you guys?", she suddenly asked.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at eachother and then both of them nodded in unison, "Of course"

"I have someone special I want you guys to meet but you can't tell anyone", she said as she reached out for something in her handbag.

"Oh who is it? Is it an ARMY?", Jungkook asked.

"Yes and as a matter of fact.. she's just a baby ARMY", she said as she handed a polaroid photo to them.

"Ye-Ji...", I called her.

Ye-Ji looked at me and mouthed, 'It's okay'

"Who is this? Is this Ara? The girl we met the other day?", Jungkook asked.

"Yep. That's my daughter"