2

I'll be writing in first person povs from now on because honestly it gets chaps out faster, hope you guys don't mind.

---------

Yoongi's POV:

I was so tired from earlier events that I found myself sitting in a pub in a corner by myself after having that guy sign an NDA.

I always visited this place at least twice a month, but after I signed a new contract a year ago to be the manager of BTS, I've been a frequent visitor here.

It's not like they're bad guys are anything, they're respectful most of the time and they usually aren't much trouble to deal with.. well at least 3 of them aren't.

It's just their schedules are usually hectic since they're the biggest boy group this year and most probably many more years to come, they are known internationally and not just in Asia so that caused way more tight schedules than I was used to dealing with other's in this business.

It never got easier but I knew how to handle it by now so I didn't mind, but along with a hectic schedule i had to deal with scandals every month!

And you would expect it to be done by a different member every month but no, it was just one member, one member alone that caused a scandal every month.

And it was always a dumb dating scandal, he just never listens when I tell him if he wants to sleep around just do it more discreetly. At this point I just believe he wants to be found out.

He makes my job a living hell honestly, when I just started out I would get scolded by Bang PD-nim, the owner of the company, every time something like that got out. But eventually even he understood it wasn't something that I could prevent because Jimin just did things openly, so he didn't care as long as I got pictures taken down and then send out a statement explaining that they were just friends or something.

And Jimin knew his power too, he, along with the other members, brought in tons of money for not only this company, but also Korea. So he would probably get told off about the scandals, but he knew the owner didn't have the guts to remove him from the group so he still did what he wanted to.

I sigh heavily just thinking about it.

It brought me stress honestly, but I try not to dwell on it too much after work hours.

Bringing my alcoholic beverage to my lips I take a big gulp, placing it down and growing when i see a man waving over at me excitedly.

He sports a black baseball cap and mask so it was hard to see if I knew the guy, but when he grabs two plates of food off of the bartenders' table and makes his way to me I notice his orange hair sticking out from under his cap.

This causes me to sigh heavier than earlier, it's none other than Hoseok.

"Hyung!" He cheers, placing a plate of fries and wings in front of me, his own plate containing a pretty big cheeseburger with a side of fries. He places that one down in front of the seat he is now unfortunately taking across from me.

"Two plates? Big appetite you have there."

He chuckles at my words, flicking his cap upwards so I can see his eyes more properly now as he rolls them jokingly.

"I obviously bought this for you, silly."

"Oh." I mumble disinterested, picking back up my drink. "I don't want it then."

"Whaaaat?" Hoseok pulls his mask down under his chin, showcasing the pout he had under it, I clicked my tongue annoyed because I just knew this meant he was going to whine about it now. "Why are you always so cold, hyung. It's paid for, just eat it."