Part 13

Ye-Ji's Point of View

I finally told Yoongi the real reason behind my disappearance and he looked damn pissed afterwards. He tried to convince me many times on telling Jin as soon as possible, especially now that Ara has been actively asking for her father. I didn't know why I decided to tell Jungkook and Taehyung that night but I guess I was tired of hiding my own child from them. I could hide about their father as long as possible but I was tired of not bringing her out because I was scared they will find out about her.

The day after I told Yoongi, I decided to bring her to meet some of the guys so she could take photos with them (except for Jin). It was just Taehyung, Yoongi and Jungkook and we decided to take her our for ice cream.

"Mummy never told me that you guys are friends", Ara said while eating the chocolate ice cream that Jungkook bought.

"Your mummy didn't tell you a lot of things", Yoongi responded nonchalantly.

I stepped on Yoongi's foot.

"Anything more to add, Yoongi?", I sweetly asked, knowing that he was in pain.

"Uncle Tae, can I go to your concert next time?", Ara asked.

I looked at Taehyung and before I could answer, he showed his pinky to her.

"I promise, the first show we have after this, we will bring  your mummy with us.", he said as he pink swore with my three year old daughter.

"That's okay, Taehyung. She's only three, don't think she would want to get stuck with big girls in a crowd", I said to dodge the bullet.

Jungkook looked at me and when I was about to tell him not to say another word, he suddenly said, "Don't worry, Ara. We will make sure you won't be squished okay? We will have a special spot for you"

Jungkook already knew about Jin, I guess he figured it out when I first saw him weeks ago but Taehyung didn't have a clue because the last time we hung out, Ara was sleeping in the room.

"Can't believe I've been an Uncle for the past 3 years!", Taehyung exclaimed. 

"Yoongi, I need to talk to them about something and I don't want Ara to hear. Can you bring her out for 10 minutes?", I said.

Yoongi agreed and brought her outside garden that the ice cream place had.

"She looks exactly like Jin", Taehyung said as she walked out of the place.

I nodded, "She had to meet you guys sooner or later. She found a box of BTS stuff in my room. She thinks I am an ARMY"

Jungkook cocked his eyebrow, "But you are......."

I laughed, "You guys wish you had a fan like me"

Jin's Point of View

I finally agreed to have dinner with Eun Jung's parents last night, some of her relatives were too. The whole dinner went well but her parents kept on asking about future plans and I had none. I did not want to over commit so I tried to avoid answering the question as much as possible. 

"She's not getting any younger. I really hope you'll make her you wife soon", her father said as we had whiskey together at the balcony.

I bowed a bit and thanked him for that glass of drink. 

Both of us left not too long after that and decided to stay at her place for the night.

"Why did you avoid my father's question about us getting married? Don't you see our future together?", she asked.

Here we go again.

"I don't want to promise something that I couldn't do", I answered.

She looked at me, her eyes were red from holding back her tears.

"Is it Ye-Ji again? Is it because of her you don't want to get married?"

I shook my head.

"Then what is it? You have been so different ever since you guys talked that night! I want to know what changed, Jin?!", her voice was strong, but shaky.

"What else do you want me to do, Eun Jung? I've apologized many times for that night and I've stopped talking to her. What else? You know how pissed the guys are at me now? You just have no idea!", I spat back.

"Do you still have feelings for her?"

I shook my head.

"Say it, Jin"

I slowly shook my head, "No"

Yes.

After the heated argument we had, we made up and that was only because I promised that I'd buy her the handbag she had eyeing on. 

Damn you, Ye-Ji. 

Each time I fight about you, I become a lot of million korean won poorer. 

I was driving back to my house, overplaying the night when Ye-Ji slept over in my head. I can still remember the electric feel when she touched my hand that night. I felt chills down my spine and that was just from her touch. I never thought I'd feel that ever again until that night. From afar, I saw Yoongi's car parked just at the sidewalk. I stopped and tried looking for him.

"Say bye bye to them, Ara."

That sounds a lot like Ye-Ji.

I tried to find the source of the voice and when I finally found them, I saw Ye-Ji, Taehyung, Jungkook, Yoongi and a little girl. 

Who's that girl?

Ye-Ji was waving them goodbye while holding the girl's hand. I tried to catch a glimpse of the girl's face but only her back was facing me. 

Jungkook squatted down and looked like he was saying something to her. Right after that, I saw Ye-Ji smacking his head.

Jungkook and Taehyung just grinned there like total idiots while Yoongi just watched.

"Be a good girl to your mummy okay. We will see you with the rest soon, we promise", Taehyung said.

Mummy?

She has a daughter?