thirteen. 🦋

"Because You like It"

KINLEY ADAMS

I woke up the next morning still wearing Malfoy's jumper that I had slipped back on after my shower the night before.

Getting up from bed I brushed my teeth, took off his jumper, threw on my robes, and headed to breakfast. I remembered Professor McGonagall was keeping an eye out for me so I made sure not to do anything stupid.

Walking through the corridors I heard quiet bursts of giggling and fingers pointing at me throughout the corridors. A wave of embarrassment washed over me as I replayed the incident from yesterday morning. I should've known better than to think people would forget about it.

"Hey Adams —," an unfamiliar voice called out, "— brilliant show you put on for us yesterday!"

Eyes landed on me from every direction of the corridors and my cheeks began to tinge pink.

"Do you mind giving me a show of my own?" Another voice shouted.

"Nice tits, Adams!"

"Yeah, wicked!"

And another, and another, and another.

I pulled a strand of hair between my fingers and twirled it profusely, walking quickly with my head down, avoiding eye contact with anyone that had seen me yesterday. I was about to enter the Great Hall when a hand yanked me by the arm into a shaded corner behind the oak doors, away from everyone else. I felt my back push against a frigid wall with a hand against my mouth.

"What the fuck did you think you were doing yesterday!?" a familiar voice seethed. I could barely makeout the persons face, but I could tell the voice was Malfoy's. A gleam of light glinted from his eyes. His eyebrows were knitted close together and his eyes were narrowed onto mine. I pulled his hand from my mouth.

"Isn't it obvious what I was doing?" I hissed in a whisper.

He put his hand against the wall behind me and bent his head down to meet my face. "Do you think this is funny?" He growled, baring his teeth.

"I don't recall laughing." A pit grew in my stomach as I watched his eyes glint with fury.

"You can't just take your vest off where everyone can see you!" he muttered, nails digging into his palms as he clenched his fists.

"What's it matter to you?" I seethed, pushing myself off the wall. "McGonagall said she's keeping watch on me so I need get to the Great Hall." Just as I tried to walk away from him he yanked me back.

He glanced up and down my body meeting my eyes at once. "Blokes only want one thing, and one thing only," he whispered, "Playing those games like you were yesterday won't get you anywhere. I suggest saving your tits for the bedroom." He glanced at my breasts and back to my eyes.

"And why should I listen to what you have to say?"

He grinned maliciously for a moment just before trailing his finger down the center of my chest. "You know, Adams," he licked his lips, watching his finger trail lower and lower, "I didn't think you were fool enough to do such a thing." He lifted his eyes sluggishly to meet mine.

Slowly, he began running his fingers along the rim of my skirt. His cold touch against my skin causing gooseflesh. "But coming from a slut like you," he continued, "I should've known better than to think anything more." He clenched his jaw, analyzing my every move.

I kept quiet, listening to what he had to say as his fingers danced along my hips. If Mcgonagall saw me anywhere but the Great Hall within the next few minutes I'm gonna be in deep shit.