Chapter 48 Deals

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1wEGIAfrl0Ou7HdJzUKSLc?si=4212c2a0d80242fa
Here is a Spotify playlist I made for this book!
Or look up 'Fight Beside Each Other' on Spotify.

The soft pink and white cloud sat below my feet. They look as puffy as they did from the sky, except they are below. I didn't know how this was possible, but it is.

"Welcome to the Cloud Kingdom! My name is Fenwick. We have been expecting you," he says. His brown eyebrows stood out among his short grey hair in his robes.

"How are we?" Jay and I ask at the same time, which causes us to laugh.

"Standing on a cloud? Easy, in other realms, we follow different rules."

"Come, ninja. We have much to do."

"How do you know-" Kai asks but was cut off by Fenwick.

"Kai, a hot-headed ninja. You are pretty popular among the other Monks."

"You guys are here for the Sword of Sanctuary. A weapon that can foresee enemy attacks. It is also the second clue to finding the First Spinjitzu Master's resting spot."

"How-"

"Am I finishing your sentences?" he says, taking the words out of my mouth. He began walking up the stairs, which we followed close behind. Walking along the white brick path with golden lamps rested beside the rock. Small clouds surround the outside of the path, making it feel peaceful.

Fenwick went on talking about the Cloud Kingdom. He seems like he knows what he's talking about. But I don't know anything about the Cloud Kingdom, so I have to take his word.

Opening the doors to a giant library, there are people sitting writing on the scrolls. Dipping their feathers in the ink and writing something down. So many were writing you would have assumed it was a class, but I didn't see an instructor.

"In this realm, we are responsible for writing destinies of people in Ninjago. Like how Lloyd became the green ninja and how Zane will get his voice back," Fenwick states, looking at Zane waiting for him.

"I am seeing my voice system has no issues anymore," he says with his normal voice now. No, the pirate one Jay put in.

Jay sighs throwing his arms in the air. "Oh, c'mon! The voice was funny!"

I let out a small chuckle as I glanced over at one of the Monks' writing. Their feather running across the paper of the. The name Makani appeared on the paper, it has rung a bell in my head but I couldn't think of what that is. The Monk wrote out that, 'Makani will take care of his injured eye from the sword fight he had.'

I press my lips into a line as I pointed at their paper, "Can you make sure Makani will heal properly?"

The monk looked at me and jumped a little like they were more shocked by my appearance than what I said. "Um.. sure, Y/n."

I gave them a nod before joining the group back. I didn't use to people knowing my name before I told them yet. But I should get used to it by now, I mean the purple ninja is me. Y/n the purple ninja.

My eyes stared at Fenwick, who was already locked with mine. He quickly returned his stare to the ninja, instead of me. "Wait? Can't you just rewrite destiny so we find the tomb?" Kai asks.

'I should have thought of that...'

"That would be possible, only if..." he pauses. "Ever since Morro has arrived in Ninjago from the Cursed Realm. Destiny has been changing. This wasn't supposed to happen, we are unable to stop it. I am sorry, ninja."