5.

"What's your ideal wedding?"

From staring outside the wedding boutique that they saw when they crossed to one of the streets in Busan, Sana asked holding onto Tzuyu's hand gently. Her fingers are intertwined with hers and she's wearing her usual charming smile.

"What about yours?" Tzuyu asked instead, her eyes are also locked in that beautiful long white gown displayed on the glass wall.

She glances at Sana and saw how Sana's eyes glisten in both light and pleasure that she couldn't figure out if Sana is happy or just daydreaming. Nevertheless, she still found her beautiful.

"On my wedding day, I would like to wear a beautiful white dress. I don't want it to be grand I just want it simple then I want white flowers in the church as my decorations, and I also want to invite a lot of people. I also loves to see strangers too just so they can witness the love on that very special day."

Sana answered with a little jump earning a chuckle from Tzuyu and the latter could only nod when Sana starts mumbling about what cake decorations she wants or what wedding song should be played during the wedding.

Tzuyu smiles and chuckles a little knowing how Sana is so vocal about that.

"And of course, it would be very ideal if I will get married to you!"

It's always a confession, Sana bluntly saying words about the future is what makes Tzuyu hope that they will surely make it. There may be a time that they will fight over some misunderstandings but she doesn't even have a blurry sight of the future as long as Sana is with her.

"Me too, I want to get married to you. Let's do that then let's wear dresses with beautiful needlework." She said mirroring the excitement that Sana displays causing Sana to blushed the second she speaks.

"God, I love you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me!"

Tzuyu received a tight hug, she tightens her embrace as well "I love you too!"

//[End of flashback]

Everyday you wake up, life offers you different kinds of unexpected surprises.

For Tzuyu, every morning is always different. Depending on how the shade of the sky paints it blue, or how green the trees, or how different the tone of the birds, how the air blows naturally and sometimes not a little at all.

And when it comes to their relationship... it's also unexpected.

Sometimes they fight, sometimes they don't. Sometimes they sit and play and sometimes they just make love. Sometimes they cry and at some point, they laugh. You see, everyday is different.

She question, how did she ever survive the almost 7 years of being in a relationship with one soul?