Part 14

Jin's Point of View

I drove home straight after seeing them with Ye-Ji. 

How could she not tell me that she has a kid?

Did she get married after we got a divorce?

I had a million of questions in my head and I needed answers. I was pacing back and forth waiting for them to come home. 

Or maybe that was her niece?

Fuck, where the hell are they!

I was about to call Yoongi when I heard someone was trying to open the door.

"Where have you guys been?", I hastily asked.

All of them looked at each other and then both Taehyung and Jungkook walked away, leaving me with Yoongi.

"Out"

"With whom?", I asked.

Yoongi looked at me weirdly, "Why do you care?"

"If it was with Ye-Ji, I'd want to know", I said.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and walked past me.

"Who was the kid?", I asked.

All of them looked at me.

"You saw us?", Taehyung nervously asked.

I nodded, "So who was it?"

"It's yours", Yoongi responded and let out a small chuckle.

"What?"

Yoongi looked at me dead in the eyes again, "She needed help babysitting her niece while she attended an important call"

I wanted to knock Yoongi's head for joking something like that and I was also waiting for the rest to laugh but Jungkook and Taehyung just looked at Yoongi with their jaws dropped on the floor. When they same looking at them, both of them scrambled to their rooms. 

Ye-Ji's Point of View

Text Message

Yoongi - He saw Ara
Ye-Ji - What do you mean?
Yoongi - He drove past us. He saw you but I guess he saw Ara too because he asked who was she.
Ye-Ji - What did you say?
Yoongi - Honestly, I joked about her being his kid and then I told her it was your niece. Your ex-husb ain't that smart  😂
Ye-Ji - You're mean and don't ever pull that shit ever again.

"I brought her out today, she met Jin's friends", I said to my father. 

He looked surprised and then it turned into a friendly smile, "Does it mean you will tell him soon?"

I nodded, "Just finding the right time, I guess".

Both of us looked at Ara who was busy dancing to BTS songs in front of the TV. My father smiled looking at her and then he took my hands.

"Ara is lucky to have you as her parent but let her have the chance to meet her father, too. Okay?", he carefully said to me, avoiding to hurt my feelings.

"What if he doesn't want to get to know her?", I asked.

"We will figure it out from there. I promise.", he said.

Few weeks went by after I had that conversation with my father and the guys had already started going to the studio which means, they had lesser time to bug me and I kinda missed it. Sometimes they would drop food at my place to make sure we'd eat together, virtually. They sent a bunch of BTS merch to our house for Ara and she loved every bit of it.

"You know what this means right?", Jungkook asked me.

"What?"

"We are practicing for a concert. It means that Ara finally gets the chance to see us perform!", Taehyung discreetly said.

We hadn't told the rest yet so the three of us were very careful with our surrounding whenever we wanted to talk about Ara.

"Guys, her room is already drown with a bunch of merchandise.. besides, she's only three. The music would be too loud", I said while wiping the hot sweats that came out of eat jjampong that Yoongi sent over.

"Psshht, nonsense. We convinced the company to have a special viewing area for Little Ara. We would still be very visible to her, yet the sound won't be that loud", Jungkook said.

"You don't have to do this guys and besides, I don't want to face Jin", I said and showed a disgusted face when I mentioned his name.

"I just hope in two weeks time, you'd be able to break the news to him because we are tired of hiding this from the rest of the guys", Yoongi said as he entered the video frame.

I abruptly ended the call.

I didn't want to deal with it until I had to.