Chapter Twelve

Sam Lewis 🌃

"You're....gay?"Samuel asked again. My knees buckled slightly under me.

"Why are you asking that question?"

He put his hands up in surrender.
"Trust me, I ain't judging you, I mean it's cool, some people find themselves clicking with the same sex rather so no big de–"

I cut him off,"what the hell are you talking about? I'm not gay!"

Oh Christ.

"You're not?"Samuel looked at me confusedly and I nodded frantically.

"Then... what does this mean?"he held up the front page.

I maintained the size of my eyes, walking towards him.

"Number 2 says no crushes. Absolutely no crushing on any of the guys. Most specifically no crushing whatsoever on Mr. Piercing Blue eyes Jordan."

My own handwriting stared back at me, the red ink mocking me. I was horrified, caught red-handed and looking like a deer.

By the gods I should have hidden it!

I switched, making myself look bewildered. "What! Who wrote this? Man you wrote this?"

"Me? No! Ain't the book for you?"

"Yeah but I hadn't written a single thing in it!"I said, shaking my head. "This can't be my handwriting!"

Samuel looked at me with suspicion, clearly not convinced.

"Wait..."I observed it,"I got it! Oh my god,Gina! This is Gina's handwriting,why am I even surprised?"I facepalmed and watched him through my fingers.

Samuel grew puzzled and alarmed.

"Who the great heavens is Gina?"

"Ohh that's my clumsy, bratty sister!"

"You mean... the same one who mistakenly put the ladies thing in your bag?"

"That very one."

"Okayy,"Samuel drawled, dropping the book on the table."But how come she knows Jordan?"

I groaned inwardly. Another lie.

"Oh, you see, my sister has a huge crush on some guy in her school. I'm supposing his name is Jordan."

"So not our roommate Jordan?"

"Yeah not him."

Samuel chuckled to himself."I have really weird assumptions, forgive me man."

I shrugged it off,"it's alright I'd have asked you the same question if I saw something like that in your book."

"Nah but gay was far too fetched—"

Jordan and Chris opened the door amidst conversing and chuckling.

I gave Samuel a 'shush' look and whispered,"not a breathe of word about it to them."

He shrugged his brows, handing me my book. "It's not important, I wouldn't tell them."

"Thanks." I pushed the goddamn book into my backpack.

God I really have to be smart.

"Hey Sam!"Jordan was walking towards me.

"Yo hey,"I forced a lopsided grin. Don't come any closer...

"Shower this evening, what you say?"

"No!"my reply came out louder and firmer than it should've.

"Easy,"he stared me up to down like I was weird.