ch.33

chapter thirty-three - Suh Tattoo Parlor

0:35 ━❍──────── -3:18
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

unedited

"Why didn't you guys invite us to have a makeover too?" Aeri whined. It was the next day, and the group of young adults were all lounging around Jisung's basement. They were just talking about their new appearances and how Aeri had badly wanted to change something as well.

"You had to go on a date, and plus we enjoyed our few hours of aeri-free fun," Donghyuck teased, a fresh piercing sitting on the left side of his nose.

The woman rolled her eyes then scanned the entire group— noticing all of the large and little changes that they did yesterday. It made her somewhat jealous, as they used the Next Hit's budget without her.

Jeno had cut his raven hair into a wolf-cut mullet style, Chenle had dyed his hair a bright orange, Jaemin had changed out his eyebrow piercing and dyed his hair a dark jet black, and even Mark decided to get a fresh cut.

Jisung glanced up from his phone at the bickering group. He held a scowl from their loud, and annoying antics. "You guys just wanted an excuse to spend someone else's money,"

The five men who were out together yesterday snapped their heads in the male's direction. They scoffed loudly, unamused at his remark.

"Hey, they gave us a black card, and daddy's gonna use that black card," Donghyuck retorted, lifting his nose high in the air arrogantly.

"Don't ever use, daddy," Jeno cringed, shoving the tanned off the couch and onto the carpet. The boy whined and sat back up— shooting the Lee a hard glare.

"I'll use daddy if I want to, J daddy,"

"Anyway, off this daddy topic, didn't you schedule an appointment at Johhny's shop?" Mark asked, directing his question towards Aeri.

In surprise the other boys, turned to her as well.

"Are you getting another tattoo?"
"A piercing?" They swarmed her with multiple questions, curious of her afternoon plans, but the brunette could only shake her head.

"I don't know, it was kinda spontaneous," She answered truthfully, shrugging her shoulders.

"What time are you going?" Jisung asked, his interest peaking as he remembered that he had to get his intricate tattoo finished up today.

"Around 6 pm,"

"Yeah, I have an appointment at 5 with Ten," The park nodded, seeing their schedules collide coincidentally.