Part 15

Jin's Point of View

Over the next few weeks, we were busy preparing for an intimate show for our lucky fans. We were in the studio day in and night so we barely had time for any other activities. There were times when we just slept at the studio since our schedule was too packed. Eun Jung started complaining about how busy I got but there wasn't much I can do besides being there for her through video calls and that's what been happening during our breaks. I noticed Yoongi, Taehyung and Jungkook were always video chatting with Ye-Ji and whenever I was in the room, they'd go to other rooms.

"God, I am so tired. I just wanna go home and take a long shower", Jimin said while massaging his ankles.

"You guys can go home early but tomorrow, the car will arrive at 7AM and we will start getting ready by 9AM. ARMY will arrive at 11. There's going to be around 90 minutes of meet and greet so please go home and rest. Do not do anything else", the concert director said to all of us.

With the amount of practice we've been doing, no one would want anything else besides resting.

Text Message

Eun Jung - Done with your practice? Can I see you?
Jin - I am really tired. Just finished 8 hours of dance practice. Can I see you after the show tomorrow? You are coming, right?
Eun Jung - Fine. We'll see.

I was too damn tired to go through one of her meltdowns, so I just left her on read and went straight to bed. 

Ye-Ji's Point of View

I was resting in the room after a long day at work when my father left an envelope on my table.

The envelope didn't have anything written on it besides my name. I carefully opened the sides with a letter opener an shook the envelope hard enough until two pieces of what looked like concert tickets fell on the floor. On top of it, there was a note.

'Like we promised. Bring your mummy with you. 

From,
Uncle Tae, Uncle Kook and Uncle Yoongi'

I was about to hide the tickets when Ara was happily skipping into my room and then her eyes were glued to the tickets.

Ah, shit.

"Mummy, what is that?", she innocently asked. Half knowing what my answer would be.

I took the tickets out of the envelope and showed to her, "Remember the concert that your uncles wanted you to go to? This is it."

Her eyes lit up as soon as she heard it, "Can we go mummy?"

I nodded, "But if it gets too crazy, we will leave okay?"

As soon as I said yes to her, she ran straight to her grandmother and told her about it. My mother's face expression changed from happy to concerned. She didn't think it was a good idea and ever since I told her about Jin, she stopped pestering me about Ara. 

"Are you sure? You have no idea how he would react", my mother said.

I nodded, "Taehyung showed to me the cubicle that we will be staying. There will be few of us there so we won't be noticeable. Especially Ara since she's quite small and we are going back straight after that. Not gonna stay for meet and greet since Ara already met most of them"

Except for Jin, of course.