7 minutes in heaven Wanda x Natasha x Reader

Short little 7 minutes in heaven one shot.

A/N- lil request to do a police women vibes Wanda x Natasha x Reader and a maid Wanda x Natasha x Reader one shot so expect those some time soon ; )

Your POV

This game was supposed to be 7 minutes in heaven but about 4 minutes ago I forfeited my go and rightfully so Tony's like a father figure that would just be weird. So now its double trouble, double the time and with two people of their choice.

Steve was given the job of choosing who id be in the closet with and I knew from the second I saw that evil little smile of his who he'd be picking. You see he's been my best friend for a while now and the only person who knew I liked girls and I knew damn well he'd use this opportunity to give me the ultimate gay panic.

So here I am in the closet, which by the way feels so much smaller with three people in it, me, Wanda and Natasha. The closet felt warmer than it had done the last time I was in here; my heart was pounding against my chest like a bird trying to free itself from a cage.

"what exactly are we supposed to do." I asked, my voice came out shaky and nervous. "whatever we like" Natasha's voice was deeper and soothing to listen to but all I could focus on was how I could feel her warm breath tickle against my neck.

I wish she'd stop that, my legs felt weak, and my head clouded with such unholy thoughts. "I have an idea," Wanda spoke quietly it was so intimidating looking at them, by back pressed against the wall both women standing in front of me "kiss me".

Her words rung clear in my ear, but I was hesitant to move. "kiss her." Natasha egged me on, but I still didn't move, I could kill Steve right now he has to know how torturing this is for me.

Seconds later Wanda's finger hooked over the collar of my shirt pulling me impossibly close to her, my breath was shaky and nervous I no longer had the support of the wall behind me, my legs felt like jelly. Her other hand laced through my hair to pull my head closer into a kiss, sweet, soft and gentle.

I kissed her back out of instinct opposed to experience, I wasn't sure if what I was doing was right, but I felt right. No this wasn't my first kiss of course not, but it was the first with a girl and it somehow felt different.

"put your hands on my hips" Wanda whispered. I moved my hands down towards her waist but hesitated to go lower. Soon after Natasha pressed up against the back of me her hands placed on top of mine, she began to guide them lower.

"Here" she breathed down my neck sending chills running down my spine. Wanda kissed me again this time I felt her tongue graze over my bottom lip before it entered my mouth dancing with my tongue. As she pulled away, she bit down on my lip and pulled it with her.

I felt Natasha's hands grip at my waist, using them to turn me around. Her kisses were far more passionate and rougher, my lips felt swollen as they battled with hers. Wanda's hands toyed with the hem of my shirt "let me" I nodded in response and lifted my arms up so she could pull my top over my head. Her lips connected with the back of my neck, she used her hand hold my hair out of the way, slightly tugging on it as she did so.

Natasha rested her hand against my chest "it's okay, relax" her voice comforted me as I allowed my breathing to steady.

Her kisses ran down to my chest while Wanda's trailed down my back. Wanda hitched up my skirt, so it was bunched around my waist her fingers linked over the band of my underwear pulling them down a few inches. Natasha's hand pushed its was through my slit gathering up my arousal before I felt the tip of two of her fingers inside of me.

I flinched at first "it's okay baby" Wanda's spoke soothingly her voice now octaves lower. My head rested on Natasha's shoulder as her hand pushed it way deeper inside, I bit down on her skin to conceal whimpers and whines I was desperate to let out. My nails clawed at her back as she curled her fingers faster, occasionally my fingers would catch on the strap of her dress pulling it down of her shoulder.

My eyes screwed shut as I felt unfamiliar sensation rush through my body unexpectedly. The suddenness of the pleasure sent cries of joy flooding out my mouth. I clutched at Natasha as I tried to catch my breaths though pants.

Wanda turned me around, her hand dropping to my cl-t, I went to gasp but as I opened my mouth the air trapped in my chest. Her hand moved over my cl-t in a circular motion, she stared into my eyes as she watched me moan and whine under her touch.

I had little to no control of myself, my legs shook as a second wave hurried over my body forcing sharp fasts breath to push from my lungs. If my legs didn't feel weak before they definitely do now, as much as I would have loved to continue there was knock at the door.

We were out of time, I pulled my underwear up, pushed my skirt back down in place and put my top back on. I walked out the closet an emotional wreck everyone knew what had happened, if they hadn't heard it the saw it, written all over your face meanwhile Natasha and Wanda sat down proud and confident like nothing had happened.

I sat in between Wanda and Steve, he kept giving me knowing looks with a smug grin on his face. Throughout the night Wanda's hand would sweep across my thigh innocently but each time I'd flinch under her, feeling all the emotions id felt in the closet. Just before I was about to head to bed for the night, they stopped me "we're not done yet" Natasha rasped.

Good lord save me.