24

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

"And your a broke bitch! Crying and shit like a little ass girl-"

Jahseh tuned out Kelly and his dad who were arguing in the car. They finally pulled up to the house and the two kept going at it. They all got out the car, Apollo cursing at Kelly.

"Last time I check I brought your stupid ass here! You can fucking leave my house for all I care!" Apollo shouted, walking right behind Kelly up to the house.

Jahseh shook his head following behind his dad. Walking in the house, he shut the door behind him. He was let out the hospital and was now home. He had been doing some thinking about his grandfather offer and was thinking about taking it. He really needed to get out this house and be on his own. And even though he felt he was moving quite fast, it still needed to be done. At least to help with his mental health.

"Apollo, shut the fuck up with ya stupid ass! Your so damn dumb and I can't stand your ass. You wanna act all damn tough when in reality your really a pussy. Your ex ran all over your dumb ass!" Kelly shouted back, stomping up the stairs. Jahseh wanted to say something, but stopped himself.

This had nothing to do with him, but he didn't like Kelly mentioning his mom. Apollo shook his head, muttering under his breath as he walked in the kitchen. Jahseh walked in after him, finding the opportunity to talk to him. He just wanted one simple conversation.

"Dad-"

"I don't have time for your shit Jahseh." Apollo cut him off. He grabbed a beer out the fridge then popped it up with a bottle opener. Jahseh kept his mouth shut watching his dad take down the whole beer before tossing it in the trash. His dad use to be a drinker, so he seen he was getting back to his habits.

"I just want to talk about everything that's been going on. If you would give me five minutes." Jahseh spoke, Apollo ignored him grabbing another beer.

"Unless, we're talking about that hospital bill, I don't give a damn at all." Apollo told him, walking out. Jahseh clenched his jaw, lowering his head a little.

Why did he even try?

The front door opened making Jahseh turn around. He tuck in his lips seeing the tall, brown skin man standing in the doorway. Shane opened the door some more wanting a good look at the young man standing before him.

"Hi." Jahseh finally spoke, Shane cross his arms still looking him up and down.

Jahseh cleared his throat, "Right, I came here for Blu. If she's not here then I can go..." he trailed off keeping eye contact with the man. Shane look him up and down once more before stepping to the side.

"Come on." He told him, Jahseh nodded his head stepping into the house. Shutting the door, Shane walked to the living room and Jahseh followed behind him. He took a seat on the couch, Shane sitting on the sofa. Leaning back on the couch, Jahseh looked around trying not to be awkward.

This was for sure awkward for him and he didn't even know why.

"So, what's your name young man?" Shane finally asked his question, fixing his watch on his arm. He was on his way to meet a few friends, but this was more important to him. A boy he didn't know coming to the house asking for his daughter...yeah, he had time.