Chapter 3

It is now the fourth day I've been in this school, and nothing has really happened since Tuesday. Today I had decided on matching outfits with Blythe.

I decided on matching black long sleve shirts dark blue jeans with brown shoes

After I got dressed and did my makeup which consisted of light foundation and mascara I went to wake Blythe up and get her ready for the day

After I got dressed and did my makeup which consisted of light foundation and mascara I went to wake Blythe up and get her ready for the day. I then realised we were running late so I hurriedly got us in the car. On the way to drop Blythe off I got her some chicken nuggets and a milk from McDonald's, Since I didn't make breakfeast this morning for her.

After I dropped Blythe off I made to the school 5 minutes late, but who cares right. I walked into class after pushing the door open. And all eyes were on ne but I didn't really care. But as I walk back to my seat the barbie wanna be tried to trip me. Tried being the key word because ya know your girl just side stepped that foot. Like if ya wanna trip me try harder. Anyway I made it to my seat.

To say the teacher was red in the face was a complete understatement. Let's just say if this was a cartoon there would be steam coming from her ears. I apologized for being late after I realized that I can't afford to get detention and that's what she does to the group of baddies as I like to call them.

That class soon was over. Unlike my first class literature went by without a hitch and so did the rest of my classes except math. You may be like well what could happen that made math bad well let me tell ya the fricken techer gave me a tutor. I mean my grades are slipping but I do have a job and a kid to take care of so like what they expect. Although they don't know about the later but still.

Anyway it was the girl that I ran into in the hallway on my first day. At lunch she came up and asked what days did  I have free so she could tutor me. Which sucked because she said I with the way my grades are I needed to take two days out of a week because all the stuff we need to go over. But you know that's cool if you consider the only two day that would work for me are Sunday and Monday because I don't have work in those days.

So now we have to meet at 3:30 every day on every Sunday and Monday. So I I have no clue how that's gonna work because I only have the day care to watch Blthye during school hours. And they are closed on weekends. So I guess she will find out about my angel . Sooner than I liked anyone to have, but then again I don't want anyone to know.

Anyway I I picked Blythe up from daycare and I went to work like normal only my bosses were their.
We had a short conversation that went something like this.

"Hi lovelies" Kay greeted from behind the counter. While Hay walked out from the back and litterly squealed when she saw Blythe. I greeted them with a hi. While Blythe ran up to Hay and jumped into her arms. See i have know Hay and Kay for a while now they are actually the reason why I moved here with Blythe in the first place.

"So what do ya want me to do today?"
I asked none in particular.
"Oh sweetie you can run the register while I make the food. "Replied Kay seems how Hay had taken my daughter off to most likely play games in the office in the back.

My shift ended at 10:00. And Hay and Kay made sure we ate before we left. When we got home Blythe wanted to watch Frozen so we did. And Blythe fell asleep half way through, so I turned the TV off and carried her to bed and changed her into her pajamas. After that I went to my own room took a shower in my ensuite bathroom and got dressed in pajamas which just consisted of a pair of stretch shorts and a long t-shirt. And not soon after I was asleep.

A/N
This was just a filler chapter of sorts because to be honest I had no clue what to write to lead up to ava aka the girl she bumped into becoming her new tutor and her finding out about Blythe. Anyway ik it's not the best but I promise the next chapter will be good. Anyway the song above is just a really good song and I wanted to share it with y'all anywho I am so excited to announce that I am on summer break woot woot. Anyway I'm gonna stop typing know love y'all bye.
    -love one of your amazing writers Kay.
Vote and please comment I want to hear y'alls feed back on the story so far.😘

Kay on the right Hay on the Left