Destroying the Gaunt Ring

Jasmine's POV

We were all assembled in front of the Gaunt Shack in Little Hangleton.

Aurelia, Cassandra, Lilith, and Celeste had worked the Mist to make all of the residents of the sleepy little town to believe we were an all girls archery club visiting the area.

Even with only two weeks of practice, Cassandra proved to be one of the most powerful daughters of Hecate since the stronger an immortal loves their mortal lover, the stronger the child.

Which meant Cassandra would be very powerful with the right training.

"Everyone ready?" I said, looking at the others.

"This is where the Ring is?" Thalia asked, raising an eyebrow.

"According to Thanatos." I shrugged.

"Are there any wards or curses?" I asked the resident daughters of magic.

"Yes. Give us a few minutes." Celeste confirmed and she and her sisters started working on it.

After five minutes, Celeste, Lilith, Aurelia, and Cassandra had broke and destroyed the wards.

"Good job girls." Artemis praised.

"Portal time Raven." I told my niece.

Raven nodded and created a portal to get the ring, and the stone fell out onto the grass.

"Its cursed." I said, after I studied it.

"Get the ring Jasmine." m'lady ordered and I nodded.

I carefully dug out the Resurrection Stone from the ring and stowed it in my pocket before stabbing the ring repeatedly with my bow blade's sword form.

"Its dead." I confirmed.

"Ah Jasmine, there you are!" a voice yelled.

I turned around bow ready to see Lily Potter running to us.

"Come home sweetie." she said, but I knew she was lying.

"By by bitch!" I yelled, firing an arrow at her knee and shadow traveled away as Raven created portals from my other sisters to escape.

Scene Change, Hunter's of Artemis Camp, location unknown, United Britain

When we got back I made straight way for my tent, ignoring everyone else.

When I got in to my tent, zipping the tent flap, I collapsed onto my behind, hands going through my hair.

Why?

Why can't Lily just die already?!

Why can't she accept I won't forgive her?!

After a few minutes, I heard Astrid knock on my tent flap.

"Jasmine you okay?" one of my best friends asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said, wiping away the few tears on my face. I have to be strong for my friends. Crying's okay but not now. I told myself. "What do you want?"

"Letters from Zoë." Astrid said from the other side of the tent flap.

Wait what!?

That is today's chapter, I hope you have enjoyed it. Sorry that it is short.