17

"So what's my first mission with you people?" I asked Enzo as I sat down next to him in the huge meeting room.

Less than three minutes ago, he asked- wait no- I meant, ordered me, two other guy who I don't know and his siblings except Arabella,, to gather up in the meeting room and here we are.

It's been at least three hours since I've came to this mansion and I was bored shitless. I was preparing myself for later. I had to go to the 'Starlight club' and kill Paul Estes.

"We need to take back our weapons from Travis Lopez," Enzo replied, breaking my thoughts. He placed something on the table. When I took a closer look, only then did I realize that It was actually a blueprint.

"This is the blueprint of his base here in this country.  He stole our shipments, which held our weapons and now we are going to get them back. The plan is simple. We get in, take the weapons, place bombs inside, get outside, blow the place and return here." Enzo explained while everybody listened closely and carefully.

Apparently, Travis Lopez steal shipments and sell the contents found to other people such as drug dealers, street gangs and so on. He has no idea who he's stealing from and he doesn't seem to care as long as he's getting money.

"He has thirty five men in that base. Fifteen inside and twenty outside." He continued."Since Lea is new, she'll come with me and as for the rest, you know what to do."

Everyone else except me nodded. He glanced at me quickly before staring at the blueprints.

"Does anyone have a problem with the plan?" He asked to which we replied with a 'No'.
The plan is perfect... At least, I hope so.

"I'm Dante." The guy who was sitting across me introduced himself with a smile, "I'm Enzo's best friend."

"And I'm Dominic." The other one, beside Dante said, "His other best friend...and the underboss." Dominic Bianchi. I know all about him.

"Nice to meet you both" I said with a smile.

"Do you have your weapons on you?" He asked to which I nod. "Good"

Enzo then stood up, causing everyone else to stand up but I didn't. I mean, why should I? I'm not his puppet.

"We are leaving" He announced before walking through the door.

**

We arrived in Travis's base after around fifteen minutes. Like Enzo said, there was guards- a lot of them. Twenty outside, like he said, and fifteen inside.

Me and Enzo were standing behind our car, Antonio and Blake behind theirs while Dominic and Dante behind another one. We all had our guns loaded and ready in our hands.

We were waiting for Enzo to give the orders so that we can begin the fun.

"Dom, you and Dante go inside, get our weapons and place the bomb as soon as we begin shooting. Alright?" Enzo asked to which they nodded.

"Now" He ordered and we began to shoot whoever was in our sight. Upon hearing the sound of gunshots, the men who were inside came outside and joined the fight.

We hid behind the car to avoid the bullets. Every now and then we would stand up and shoot then hide again. Very soon, we could no longer hear the gunshots which meant that they ran out of bullets.

I stood up and shot one of them to confirm that they really did run out of bullets before we finally got out of hiding and shoot everyone.

Like we planned, Dominic and Dante got inside and did the job while Enzo, Antonio, Blake and I stayed outside and dealt with the other men.

We also ran out of bullets and I wasn't in the mood to shoot anyway. I wanted to use my knife.

We started beating the shit out of the men as they attacked us. I did receive a few punches and kicks every now and then but I've received worst so I wasn't going to wince over a freaking punch.

"You hit like a bitch." I said to the man who I was fighting with. He smirked before removing his knife which he hid in his boots and aiming it in my direction.

I smirked back at him before quickly grabbing his wrist and twisting it making the knife fall on the ground. I kicked it, making It slide away from us.

He clenched his teeth and groaned in anger as I kick him in the ribs, still holding his twisted wrist and twisted his arm before landing a kick in his back. I then released him and watched him as he fall on the ground in pain.

I removed my knife from my boots and slit this throat in one Swift move. Enzo, Antonio and Blake were glancing at me every now and then, for reasons which I was unaware of.

I wiped the blood which splashed on my watch before taking a look at the time.

Fuck...it's five thirty. I only had one hour before going to that club.

Just then, Dominic and Dante got out of the house and walked towards us. They made a gesture with their hands, indicating us that they did like they planned. Both of them carried two bags filled with weapons.

They placed the bags in the car's boot before getting into the car. Blake and Antonio also got into their car and so did me and Enzo. We were all covered with blood.

Enzo then removed something which was like a remote from his pocket and pressed the small red button, exploding the whole place.

➷➷➷➷➷