Chapter 1: Who's Kein?

Professor's POV

I tried moving my body to feel any kind of reaction as I waited remembering I just got hit by a truck. However, I find it weird that somehow I'm able to stay conscious even after that huge hit. I'm either assuming I'm in a coma, I died, or well I'm missing something.

She better live and give me grandbabies.

"Ugh... my back feels like it's about to break." I reached for my back that really felt like twigs, it was like something hit me so hard but I'm sure it wasn't bleeding.

I don't smell or feel any blood. Just a sting of pain.

"Watch your tone with me Kein. I have more where that came from."

What? Who said that? I opened my eyes only to see an old woman who was holding a whip. "What are you doing with that whip? Hold on, were you whipping me? Also who's Kein?" I asked innocently really not knowing where I am-

The old lady went eye wide not believing my words at all. She frowned and eyed me angrily, "Do you take me in for a fool, Kein?!"

In confusion I just looked around only to see the place looked old with wooden floors that were about to give up, the smell of alcohol, cigarettes, and hold on are those drugs on a table?

This old hag called me Kein... she looked around to see a lot of things scattered on the floor like a big mess. It seemed like there was a fight going on.

I looked at my wrist, my arms, and just my overall body that had a lot of bruises, cuts, and whip marks.

My arms and wrist seemed smaller too. Ugh, it doesn't take a genius to know what happened. "Did I just get transmigrated in another world?"

The old woman looked at me and gritted her teeth angry, whoops. I wonder how I am related to her anyways? "Kein, I will not take this attitude from you!"

Again with the Kein— but before I could ask for more questions- the stranger raises her whip and hits me right in my arm. I grit my teeth trying not to scream but it was too painful. "Who are you?! What do you want from me?"

Her face fumes red and angry, damn she looks like an overripe tomato and I bet from her perfume she's smelling like one too, "Who am I— I'M YOUR AUNT!"

Oh so she's my aunt? Well this body's aunt anyways. Kein's aunt. "This is why I told my sister to abort you— but no. I have another problem and another mouth to feed."

She shouted at me cracking the whip hitting my wrist leaving another red mark. Fucking hell lady that hurt.

Kein's aunt drags me by the shoulders, her fingernails digging into my shoulder. I grit my teeth in pain trying not to whimper. "You are not coming out of the closet until I say so. Now go and repent. NO DINNER FOR YOU, YOUNG LADY!"

She pushes me hard on a closet under the stairs as suddenly she locks the door. I saw a glowing blue light that surrounded the lock before I heard her footsteps vanishing.