6

The names Corpse and Tina had joined the call. Mei didn't recognize who they were so she started preparing herself mentally to introduce herself.

"Hey Corpse, Tina." Karl spoke "Karl." Tina acknowledged Karl dramatically.

"Hello." Corpse spoke, a deep voice...

Mei's heart stopped for a second before coming to her senses. She can't simp over every man with a deep voice. She needed to stay loyal for her number neighbor.

"Let's start we're already late." spoke Dream as he sent the lobbies code in the general chat. Mei quickly typed it in and as her character loaded in she picked the color dark green

Karl was purple, Corpse black, Tina yellow, Wilbur white, Quackity blue, Dream neon green, George was cyan, Sapnap orange, Tommy red.

They didn't have time to chat because Dream started the game early by accident. Mei muted her microphone as her screen went black. Her reflection scaring her. Her hair was in a pony tail but somehow it was still messy. Her eyes had the same eye bags she would have any other day. She forgot how zombie like she looked sometimes.

Her screen turned a bright red color as the words "Impostor" absorbed her. Her partner was Dream and somehow that made her nervous. Even though she knew Dream was a good player.

"I guess we're keeping chat on." Mei spoke as she glanced at chat.

Omg ur so sus

I'm gonna snitch

um i think ur the impostor

u look like a crewmate

sussy

donr kill will n quackity!

yeahhhshshs

good

kill everyone.

"This'll be easy." spoke Mei confidently

Their little characters spawned in the cafeteria around the table that had a bright red button in the middle.

Mei quickly went down into admin to fake card swipe. Many others followed into admin as well, Mei took this as a chance to leave undetected. She walked over into electrical and switched the lights off. She hid in the back of electrical waiting for someone to walk in.

Tommy walked in and as soon as he did Mei walked over and killed him. She quickly went to the back of electrical again and vented out. She vented into Medbay then walked out into cafeteria. Then back down to the entrance of admin.

She met up with Quackity as they both walked down to electrical but before they could make it a body was reported. George was the one who reported it.

Mei unmuted herself as George started to speak. "THE BODY IS IN ELECTRICAL." spoke George as Dream confirmed what George had said.

"George and I walked in on Tommy's body." spoke Dream

"Thank god." spoke Wilbur jokingly. Tommy quickly unmuted himself