{Chapter 73} Actual shifting tips

1' When you're trying to shift, do not fucking focus on all the symptoms or shifting itself.
Instead think of your dr only, when your mind wanders to maybe Pokemon, just try to be like "bitch fuck you we gotta shift!!"🤬😡🤬😡

~~~~~~~~~~

2' If you're going to sleep after you did a method (or anything else since a method isn't necessary), go to sleep earlier than normally if it's hard for you to stay awake.
Not too early tho, maybe an hour, when you begin feeling tired.

~~~~~~~~~~

3' If it's hard for you to keep focusing try to first calm down your breath and try to only focus on that.
After that you can slowly start going back to shifting!😌

~~~~~~~~~~

4' If you're planning to shift, don't go scroll on tik tok or scroll through some reels before you're gonna try and shift.
I just don't recommend doing it, it can turn out to be distracting and maybe 3 hours later you're still scrolling 😭

~~~~~~~~~~

5' If you're not in the mood to shift but you still want to leave bc why not, try watching some videos related to your desired reality.
Or listen to some music which reminds you of your desired reality, whatever you want, as long as it makes you want to go and shift.

For the people who like classical music, experience.
Just listen to "experience"🙂
I've known it for a pretty long time and lately it has been getting more attention which makes me and others happier, so go and listen to it.

~~~~~~~~~~

6' Write down your beliefs and non beliefs. Can be on your phone, your notebook, idc, just do it.
I didn't make this "tip" btw, but it's very helpful. (I just share the tips which help me shift, so no not everything is made up by me🤨)

~~~~~~~~~~

7'
Don't.force.yourself.to.shift.every.
Single.
Fucking.
Day.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
It's okay to feel like shit and think
"fuck I don't wanna shift today"
Take a break as long as you need, shifting should never be forced.

~~~~~~~~~~

8' Lay on your side, on your stomach, on your back, who cares, it's not the position or method what makes you shift, it's YOU and only YOU.
So fuck the "tIk ToK rUlEs", they were never real anyways.
Methods are there to help you focus, not to make you shift, that's why you can also shift without a method.😳

~~~~~~~~~~

9' Don't like the colour orange, just a tip, not shifting related, just a tip, otherwise we can't be friends.😀🤢🤮

~~~~~~~~~~

10' For the people who like to draw, sketch, paint, whatever, make something related to your desired reality!
It's fun and you'll probably remember what you made, which can absolutely help with shifting.

~~~~~~~~~~

11' Try to shift when there's a full moon if you want some higher vibrations.👌

~~~~~~~~~~

12' Don't compare yourself with other shifters, yes maybe they shifted in 3 days, 5 years or their first try, that doesn't have anything to do with YOU.
We're not the same, stop making yourself feel bad bc of this.😒😒😒

~~~~~~~~~~

13' (not a tip, a reminder)😍

You're a lovely person, you're worth it, you're valid, idc what your race is, your zodiac sign, your gender, your sexuality, I still care about you and I'm always here to talk to you.
If you ever feel bad remember this:
You're a fucking bad bitch, why would you care about some stupid social media platform with jealous and toxic people?
Why would you care about that stupid friend group who are extremely insecure about themselves and only make themselves feel better by being rude to others?
Why would you care about that one time you accidentally messed up in front of the whole class? Believe me, in a couple of months, maybe even weeks, they already forgot about it.
Yes, you're allowed to feel sad, mentally exhausted, bad or whatever, you're just a human, you aren't a perfect robot made to get the best grades, the best job, the brightest smile, so shut up and respect yourself.
You don't need to have straight and white teeth to be beautiful, you don't need to have Kylie Jenner her body to fit in, you don't need to be white to feel pretty, every body, every face, every personality, every skin colour, every hair type, every smile, cellulite, acne, hip dips, dark circles, scars, everything is beautiful, pretty, I can go on for hours and hours.

Just not Trump.
Orrrr racists
Well you understand what I mean😀

Ok I love you bye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~