13 || Kiss Me Thru The Phone

Song: ZAYN - Tio (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Josie

"Stressed?"

I pry my eyes away from my phone on the coffee table. I'd been staring at it like it held all the answers, but it didn't.

He did.

Sensing Margo's questioning gaze, I offer a nervous laugh as I attempt to relax my body back into the couch while she makes her way past the living room and towards the foyer. "Something like that."

Margo and I weren't very close, but we'd seen enough of each other over the past few days to put aside what we'd been through.

"Don't worry. You'll fit in just fine with the other first years. We might even get the same dorm building." She offers with an awkward smile and I blink up at her in confusion.

"Oh right." I laugh in realisation, "College. I'm stressed about college." I nod and she side eyes me while she moves to grab her bag and starts to slip on her black platform boots.

They were long with silver buckles and she wore them over her fishnet stocking with a black minidress.

She liked to wear a lot of black.

I perk up, siting up on my knees, the oversized t- shirt I'd found in my laundry pile making it's way to mid thigh in doing so. "Where are you going? Orientation doesn't start until Monday." I say turning my head to glance out of the window.

It was late and although Nico wasn't here monitoring us, I didn't think going against his wishes would end well. "A date." She throws over her shoulder, yanking one of the boots on.

"A date." I repeat. "Like a romantic one?" And then my eyes widen and I jump up and move toward her. "With a boy?"

She stands up and scrunches her nose at me in distaste. "Ew no. I'm not into men."

"Oh." I nod, "So a romantic date with a woman?" I correct, my mind instantly going to my childhood best friend, Ella and sadness fills me. I hadn't even given her a proper goodbye.

"It's not really a date -date." She brushes off, leaning over to put on her other boot. "It's just a casual thing, you know. She satisfies my itch, I satisfy hers."

"An itch?" I repeat, my brow furrowing in confusion. "I don't understand why you'd need to meet up with someone to scratch your itch when I'd be perfectly happy to help you out." I offer, sending her a genuine smile.

Margo stands and turns towards me, eyeing me with a bemused look. "Jesus, you're serious." She mumbles, before sighing and turning to move towards the elevator. "I meant an orgasm, Josie."

An orgasm itch?

I follow after her, prepared to ask another question but she suddenly spins around, sending me a pointed look. "I know what you're about to ask me but my answer is no. I'm not about to stand here and explain the logistics of sex Ed to you."

And when the elevator doors shut and she waves me off, I turn around and take up my previous position on the couch with a sigh.