❁47:Fake Smile❁

Jungkook was sitting on the floor of the dance studio as he was taking a small break. He hugged his knees as his gaze was fixated on something, more like someone.

He was looking at Jimin, who was talking and practicing with Hobi and Taehyung. As Jungkook looked at him, he observed how Jimin had a huge smile pasted on his face. But watching him smile wasn't making Jungkook happy.

And it was because this was a fake smile. Jungkook could see that. He could feel that. Jimin was crying in the car some minutes ago and now he was all cheery as he talked to other members.

It was at this time when JK realised how good Jimin is, at hiding his pain through a smile. He has always been like this. It's because he never wanted to bother others or make them worried for him. However, this wasn't pleasing for Jungkook, who frowned before shutting his eyes and hiding his face in his knees.

"What happened, Jungkook?" A voice said as he looked up and right in front of him was Jin.

"Hyung, I-" Jungkook tried but he didn't know what to say. He himself was sad and feeling like if he'll try to tell what happened in the car, then he'll definitely start crying too. This didn't go unnoticed by Jin, who frowned.

"Let's go outside and talk" He said as JK nodded before leaving the studio room. They walked in the corridors as Jin patted his back.

"Now tell me what happened?" He said.

"Hyung I-I messed up everything. As usual." He said as his eyes became watery. He narrated Jin everything that happened in the car and told him how Jimin was crying because of him, again.

"He doesn't even want to talk to me. He hates me." Jungkook said as a tear fell from his eyes which he quickly wiped.

"I'm sure he would have listened to you if you wouldn't have started shouting in the first place, Jungkook". Jin said.

"I just.... Just got jealous and I-I couldn't control myself when I'm jealous" He confessed.

"You have to Jungkook. If you want his trust back, then you have to be patient. It's not that he isn't going to listen to you forever. If you will be sweet to him, I'm sure he'll listen to you and even forgive you truly, Jungkook. It's just tough time for him. You have hurted him so much that he's just scared to put same efforts in you back" Jin explained.

"But I will not hurt him again, hyung" Jungkook said.

"That's what you have to prove to him. If you have done a damage, you have to pay for it by yourself. And you have to be patient just like how he was with you." Jin said as Jungkook nodded. Jin was right. If he is the reason behind Jimin's sadness then he'll bring back his happiness too.

"So just don't give up. Now cheer up, ok?" Jin said as he held his shoulders and shook him lightly as Jungkook passed him a weak smile.

"Let's go back" Jin said as he nodded and followed.

When they came back, Jungkook saw others member sitting on the floor and taking a break too. Everyone else but Jimin. He was still practing the same steps over and over again, making it more sharp and perfect each time.

However, as Jungkook looked at him, he saw how Jimin was pale, more than usual. He had dark circles under his eyes like he was lacking sleep. He looked tired and weared out because of practing without any source of energy. It was because he was barely eating nowadays.

"Jimin-ahh! take a break. You must be tired." Hobi shouted, being worried for the boy.

"No hyung, I'm fine" Jimin said, before passing a small smile to Hobi as be continued drenching all the energy out of his body.