𝑉𝐼 - 𝗭𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑜- 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜- 𝙊 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣, 𝘽𝙮 𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝘾𝙖𝙫𝙚
☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑜- 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜- 𝙊 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣, 𝘽𝙮 𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝘾𝙖𝙫𝙚☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

"𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀"

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

    ASTRIA REGULUS BLACK knew Some days seemed dead set on tearing down a person; until said person stood bare and naked of their happiness. These days you might wake up from a lanky night of sleep, feeling as if you never closed your eyes in the first place. The day sucked every fraction of energy out of a person, like water to a drainage hole, all motivation went down said drain, gone and vacant.

      Astria used to have a rare collection of these days, when she was with her dad, he was always able to brighten her mood. But she hasn't seen her dad in over 3 years. Now the thing she had a rare collection of was the good days.

     She missed those days. The hours spent with a smile on your face, spending time with the people you adore. Doing things that you already know you will miss once they become memories. She neglected having more good than bad. Having more happiness than sadness. Having more people who loved her than detested her.

     The looming thought bouncing around in her head seemed to be crawling its way to the surface now. She knew the newspaper Hermoine showed her was more than the girl ever understood. It was Lucius's way of saying, 'Don't you dare come back'.

     Lucius was not a man to willingly take part in a half-done interview with people hungry for any taste of something interesting they could get. He found it pathetic. He would have never done that interview if it wasn't his way of telling Astria she was no longer welcome there.

     She wanted to jump for joy and thank mother nature for that. But she couldn't help but think she was just simply abandoning Draco again. Leaving him in the dust of her path as she ran away once again. Not that she had any choice.