27. Almost Naked

(A/N: MUZAN IN SHOWER PHOTO.)

The next morning, you woke up naked.

Correction.

Almost naked thanks to the sheer underwear and thin bra that saved your bare body from complete exposure to the world.

Eyes flooded with a groggy bewilderment, you scanned your surroundings from your bed, noticing the familiar vanilla scent and fancy chandeliers.

So, you were back in the hotel room...but, how?

You recalled entering a bar with Muzan, but your memories after that had morphed into a thick, hazy dust cloud.

When your fingers once again traced the cool skin of your stomach, you remembered the more important question:

Where did your clothes go?

You jolted up from the mattress in a frenzied search for any saving grace before a headache and stomach cramps made you immobile.

Your hangover on top of your menstruation pains was jabbing every living cell in your body.

Alcohol on your period? You were never going to do that again.

You were already incredibly lucky that your flow now wasn't heavy enough to soak the bedsheets.

Sighing, you trudged your defeated body to the bathroom.

The spacious and well-lit vicinity was the definition of sleek: marble countertops, polished and white walls, fancy faucets.

As your feet pressed against the cold, tiled floor, you slugged your way to the sink before brushing your teeth and washing your face.

Until you stopped.

Because in the reflection of the sink mirror, you saw the bath door swing open behind you, with Muzan casually stepping out.

Slowly tilting your face to the man, you felt your eyes bulge out of its sockets.

Muzan just finished his shower, his soft, smooth, and perfect skin glistening with water. 

His damp and dark locks were also slicked against his head, droplets occasionally dripping from the ends of his hair.

As if that wasn't enough to internally kill you, Muzan only had one single bath towel wrapped dangerously low around his defined waist.

One. Single. Bath towel.

So, not only were you nearly naked, but your husband, too?

Muzan, who was equally surprised to see you awake and barely clothed, had frozen in his tracks.

His eyes lazily followed the contours of your curves, and he stayed like that for a hot second, jaw-hanging.

"Where are my clothes?" you asked when he stared for a tad too long, your tone filled with embarrassment.

Muzan visibly shook himself out of his thoughts. 

"I sent them to the hotel laundry," he finally replied. "You threw up all over them last night before passing out at the bar."

You did what?!

You didn't remember throwing up on him, but this makes you incredibly embarrassed.

Drinking for the first time yesterday, you took in way more than you could handle, leaving your husband cleaning after your mess.

At this, a more horrific realization hit you.

"You," you started, already feeling hot at your cheeks. "You took off my clothes?!"

Muzan, now rubbing his hair dry with a smaller towel, stopped to respond. "Yeah."