Chapter 24

Trevor's POV*

"What's up everybody! I'm trevoooor moran!" I sing my name. "And today I'm here with the young, beautiful, amazing, Cindy frantaaaaa!" I introduce her in a professional voice.

"Hi everyone!" She smiles and sits next to me.

"Well today we are giving you the girlfriend tag" I smirk at her.

"Yeah cause we are sorta dating" she nods at me.

"As in, we don't wanna ruin our friendship so I didn't exactly ask her out. I feel like I should" I laugh.

She shrugs and giggles.

"Okay everyone! Be ready for this!" I say to the camera. I sit towards her and she sits towards me.

"Okay" she smiles.

"Cinderella Franta! Will you my lovely, amazingly, bestest of best friends, be my sorta girlfriend? I will love you like I do and won't let pain go near you" I hold her hands well we smile at each other.

"Yes Trevor Moran! I will sorta date you" she giggles.

"Good" I whisper as I lean in and kiss her for a few seconds.

"We should continue the video" she says through the kiss.

"Right" i say as we stop. I wipe around my mouth and lick my lips.

"Explain how we are doing this and how it works" she says.

I explain and we do the video. As soon as we finish, I edit it up well Cindy falls asleep next to me. I'm happy Connor got drunk that night. The night she came home and everyone was confused and we chased her into Kian's room, I knew we would kick it off well but I didn't know that it would come to this. I'm glad it did.

I tweet my video and reply's come in. People start liking the video. I cuddle with Cindy and fall asleep.

*dream*

"Trevor!" I hear Cindy yell from down a hall. It looks like I'm in a empty school hall that's dark with one light in the dissents. I'm naked but have my boxers on.

"Cindy?!" I yell back.

"I'm scared! Help me!" She cry's out.

"Where are you?! Go to the light!" I start running to the light.

"I see something!! It's running to the light!" She yells scared.

"It's okay! It's just me!" I wave over to the dark side (ba da tss) where I hear her voice.

I see her start walking into the light. She's naked but has her white bra and und- never mind... thong on.

"I'm scared" she comes and hugs me.

"It's okay... I promise not let anything near you that is capable to hurt you" I squeeze her.

"I wonder if we are alone" I see her look up at me.

"I think someone would have said something" I look around. Nothing.

"Oh..." Her hands run up my back and into my hair.

I move my hands to her back and stop at her bra. I slide my fingers under the back of her strap. I feel her goose bumps. I giggle at it. She moves her hands back down to my boxers and plays with the waist of them. I unhook her bra and things heat up, go faster, feel amazing...

*end of dream*

I rub my eyes well I yawn and sit up. I see my self in just my boxers and Cindy in just her white bra and thong... Wait...how...we didn't... Did we?