Chapter 25

Jc's POV*

"So what are we all doing for New Years guys?" I smirk at everyone.

I'm so excited for New Years. I like to go to the beach and light off fireworks. I do this almost every year with my friends.

"I have nothing to do but stay home and light them off on the roof" Trevor says.

"I'm spending it with con" Cindy smiles at Connor.

"Me and the girls are too! We are going to blow up people's houses!" Kian puts his arm around Jayda and Ciara.

"Me too! We are going to be with a few youtubers" Ricky highfives Rae.

"I'm going to be at my old friends house" Sam nods.

"I'm going to be on the beach" I act chill.

"Trev... You sound lonely" Cindy says sad and frowns.

"And I don't?" I mumble and scratch my head.

"It's fine. It's a normal fun tradition" he smiles with a sigh.

"That's a sad tradition..... I don't like it" she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Yeah. I'd say so" he laughs.

Connor's POV*

I really feel bad for Trevor... I want to let him join us but it would mess up our daddy and daughter time... And I would end up third weeling probably.

"Dad... Can trev please spend New Years with us? I don't want him to be lonely..." She whispers to me.

"Mhhhhhhh......" I think. "How bout we ask the boys to drop there plans and we all spend it together?" I whisper back and smile at her.

"Yeah!" She says. "Guyssss!!" She pretends to be sad.

"What" Ricky giggles.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAN AND HEARTLESS!!" She pretends to cry.

"What did we do?!" Sam laughs.

"LEAVING THIS POOR CHILD BY HIMSELF ON NEW YEARS?! HOW DARE YOUUUUUU!!!!" She screams well squishing her face agents Trevor's well he laughs a bit.

"YOU GUYS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!!!!" I yell well holding Cindy and Trevor.

"But I kinda have things...." Sam shrugs.

"Me too" Jc scratches his neck.

"We can stay home with you guys if you all want?" Ricky smiles.

"I guess we could" Kian shrugs and the girls nod.

"THERE NICE ENOUGH TO!!!" Cindy points to the girls and Kian and Ricky.

"Fine" Sam laughs.

"Come on Jc!" I say.

"Jc! Jc! Jc!" We all chant.

"Okay! Okay! Okay! I'll stay home" he laughs.

"YAY NEW YEARS!!!!" Cindy yells.

"Thank you" Trevor kisses Cindy.

Now that I think about it. I wouldn't mind if I 3rd weeled cause I might have someone I've been spending a lot time with. Like when I said I had a meeting. I didn't. It was him.... I think I like him. Do I have a crush on him?

I like Troye Sivan.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
A/N: HIIII!!!! YES IM BRINGING TRONNOR INTO THIS CAUSE MY BIGGEST OTP 💖