[R/D]chapter twelve: a plan for playtime.

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heisenberg sits on a chair next to a desk, then motions me to sit on a chair next to it, i do as he says and sit.

"Well then, you wanna save your kid?"
Heisenberg asks.

"He's not my kid, but...yeah, More than anything."
I say.

"Well then, you're gonna listen to me, and listen real damn well, got it?"
Heisenberg says.

"Alright."
I say.

"Good. The person that Miranda is giving your friend away to is Angie, a little doll that seems to like fucking up peoples days with her annoying voice."
Heisenberg says, i just stare and listen.

"Now, your friend is probably being taken to her humble little abode as we speak, so we're gonna have to go in and kill the little Shit."
Heisenberg explains.

"Kill...? Cant we just take him??"
I ask.

"Well...no, shes pretty strong and wont let you take your friend, hell, she may take you too, the only way to get your friend is to take her out...besides, she'd be a block in the road for me anyways."
Heisenberg says.

"Block in the road..?"
I mumble.

"Shes pretty strong for a doll, she'd just be trouble in the future, so killing her would be a pretty good thing."
Heisenberg explains.

"...why are you helping me? So far you don't seem like the caring type..."
I ask, he chuckles.

"Feisty and smart. If i save your little friend and let him come along with you, then you have to stay here, at the factory."
Heisenberg says.

"What? Why? Do you eat people too..?"
I ask, is this town just full of cannibals?!

"No, its just that you're...interesting, your past is at least. I find foreigners very fun, and considering the uniform you came here wearing...what you know can be very useful.
Heisenberg says.

"Useful? How..?"
I ask.

"Your uniform doesn't have a badge, but i know full damn well that normal officers do, meaning you're not a normal officer..you work for somewhere that doesn't wanna be seen."
Heisenberg explains.

"What? What makes you assume that im not just wearing a prototype?"
I ask.

"A hunch, instinct if you will. So...I save the boy, I get a test subject, are you in?"
Heisenberg asks, holding his hand out, i don't reach my hand out..if it smells like the rest of him, i don't want my hand to smell like cigars and motor oil.

I could get hurt, or even killed by this man...but i can save Ben, then maybe we could run off from Heisenberg..either in the forest or back to Lady Dimitrescu...i'll figure that out later.

"I'll do it."
I say, he grins.

"Good, i could definitely use someone like you for good, well, good for me...probably not to many others."
Heisenberg says.

"So when do we do it?"
I ask.

"Well fuck, we could do it now, hide out somewhere in Angie and Donnas house and go kidnap your friend when they're sleeping, easy!"
Heisenberg says.

"Great plan! You really are a damn genius, lets go!"
I cheer, getting up, he doesn't move.

"Huh...not used to others calling me a Genius...i fucking love it! Lets go fuck up a doll!!"
Heisenberg says, jumping up from his chair and holding his hand out again, once again, i don't grab it.

"...you don't like touching, do you?"
Heisenberg asks.

"Not from someone who smells like a burning mechanics shop."
I say, he smiles and puts his hands on both sides of my face.

"There's that feisty side i love."
He says, chuckling and backing up from me.

"Lets...just go, fuck up the doll and all that."
I say, trying to ignore that his smell is now on my face..i can smell it. great.

"Sure thing little Officer."
Heisenberg coos.

Lady Dimitrescu POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That cursed heisenberg has stolen them away!"
I yell, smoking from my cigarette holder.

"Don't worry mother, (y/n) is very independent, they will make it home..!"
Daniela assures me.

"But they do not know their way back from that horrid factory of his!! Not to mention the Lycans heisenberg creates from people just like (y/n)...they could be dead!!"
I shout.

"Speaking of...the child is ready to leave to Angie and Donnas abode, but we need your help to get him out of the room."
Bela says.

"He tried to bite me..!"
Cassandra growls.

"That poor thing...i hate to see such a small thing become that."
I mumble.

We make our way to and down the stairs, to the room we've been keeping the child in. Oh, i am glad (y/n) had not seen him like this, they would have been heartbroken..

"Child, stop moving!"
Bela commands, but he does not comply, instead he thrashes in his chains.

"AAAAAHH!! IT HURTS, IT HURTS!!'
The child shrieks, hitting his head on the table beside him, leaving nasty bruises.

"Shh, we don't know what is hurting you, please don't harm yourself further!"
Bela shouts, he thrashes in his chains, cutting his arms and legs on the rusty or cut parts of it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!"
The child screams, Cassandra quickly goes behind him and hits him over the head with the dull part of her harvest hook, knocking him unconscious yet again...we've had to do this so many times.

"It is so quick...i fear he will not last long, especially not with Angie."
Daniela mumbles.

"I know...Donna is upstairs, we should not make her wait long, lets get him upstairs."
Bela says.

The child is not normal...i fear how he will turn out.