THREE;

"Two more days until we finally get some time with Max

"Two more days until we finally get some time with Max." Elijah said, smiling widely, as he threw an arm over Samuel's shoulder, pulling the male close to him.

Sam rolled his eyes, "you can't fuck our tutor."

"But why? He's so cute." Elijah pouted,  letting go of Sam.

"Because if you start messing with him and he catches feelings we are fucked and it won't be by him." Samuel explained, going to his locker, putting in the combination and opening it.

Eli leaned against the locker, watching Sam. "What's wrong with catching feelings?" The long haired male asked.

The shorter male grabbed his book, placing it in his bookbag, closing his locker and turning to face his friend, he let out a small sigh. "Because when people gain feelings, they get hurt." He spoke, turning around and heading to his class.

"Huh?" Elijah spoke, heading after his friend.

The two male had survived the day, meeting up at the parking lot. Elijah's long black hair was now tied up in a messy bun as he walked to his friend.

Before Samuel could greet his friend, he was met with a messy kiss placed on his lips. When Eli pulled away, he didn't say anything and got into Sam's car, waiting for the male to join him.

Once the small asian male got into his car, he asked. "What was that for?"

"I need a reason?" Elijah retorted, as he placed his seatbelt on, "okay, my reason is, you looked hot as fuck standing there and I wanted to kiss you. Plus, you allowed it anyways." The male smirked.

Sam shook his head, placing his seatbelt on and starting the car. The ride was quiet, other then whatever song Elijah had put on. "You're telling me not only do you not listen to five seconds of summer, which by the way is still together. Unlike some other popular boy band at the time, you never heard voodoo doll? Are you sure? You need to be medicated."

Within seconds, Elijah had turned up the volume on the radio, hooked up his phone and started blasting a song.

I don't even like you
Why'd you want to go and make me feel this way?

As soon as Sam heard those lyrics, he knew this song was going to hurt him, because at the beginning, he didn't like Elijah. The long haired male chased him, went over him, become his closest friend and now he was stuck in love with a male he didn't even want.

Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll 'cause I can't control myself.
I don't wanna stay, wanna run away but I'm trapped under your spell.

After him and Elijah ended up sleeping together, he tried to push the male away, becuase it was embarrassing for him to recall those memories. He wasn't even into guys, yet he felt like he was trapped under this spell that Elijah had placed on the male.

And it hurts in my head and my heart and my chest,
And I'm having trouble catching my breath.

Samuel did hurt from this one sided love and it didn't help that Elijah was the true definition of a fuck boy, so Samuel got to watch the person he had true feelings for go off and mess with other people.

He reminds the times where Elijah would ditch him for a quick fuck, leaving him sobbing in his room at the painful thoughts of him not being good enough.

Sam was good enough to be a friend and nothing more.

Won't you please stop loving me to death?