𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐞 𝐭 - 𝐮 𝐧

It was now time for Alice's graduation party she had waited for

It was now time for Alice's graduation party she had waited for. The pixie-like vampire was bouncing on her feet while she gave Madelyn and Rosalie their outfit for the night. The seer was babbling about her decorations and looking through her visions to check if everything would be alright tonight. Rosalie was doing the Swan wolf's hair, listening to her sister.

"I'm sure everything would be alright, Alice," Madelyn reassured her. Alice nodded with an excited smile.

"I also invited the wolves, if they wanted to come. As Eva is coming, I thought it would be nice to invite her boyfriend," Madelyn was surprised by that, but happy that both of her families were slowly getting use to each other. After thanking Rosalie with a hug, she walked to the bathroom and put her outfit on. Madelyn decided to go in Nathaniel's room to steal one of his dress shirts. 

Breathing deeply, she wrapped the shirt closer to her body as the comforting scent of her fiancé enveloped her

Breathing deeply, she wrapped the shirt closer to her body as the comforting scent of her fiancé enveloped her. She walked downstairs and looked around the room, unaware of the wandering looks she got. Madelyn walked completely down the stairs and went to the kitchen as she smelled her imprint being there, but she stopped when she noticed her brothers' presence. Embry and Quil just entered while Jacob had his arm around Eva's waist, whispering into her ear. Grinning widely, Madelyn approached them.

"Hey guys, you made it!" She hugged the Curtis girl before hugging her brothers. 

"We were quite surprised the pixie invited us," Jacob said honestly. 

"As I was. She just told me. I am glad you're here though," Madelyn said with a smile. Her brothers smiled back as they knew it was sometimes hard for her to balance with the pack and the Cullens at the same time. 

On the other side of the room, Bella was fuming. What was Eva doing here? She walked away from Angela, ending their one-sided conversation.

"What are you doing here?" Bella spat to the other brown-haired human.

"Alice invited me," Eva grabbed her boyfriend's hand and leaded him to the dance floor, not wanting to spend more time with the girl, even if she was tempted to punch Bella again. Madelyn talked to Embry and Quil for a few minutes while Bella crossed her arms, leaning on the wall and eyeing Jacob and Eva with envy. The girl shapeshifter's sight fell down onto Alice, who was standing in the middle of the stairs, deep into a vision. Stopping at mid-sentence, Madelyn went to the seer and shook her shoulder softly.