Confessions

Scorpius runs into the mostly empty common room searching for Albus. He finds him pretty quickly and can't help but to yell, "Rose is a lesbian and I'm gay."

Albus looks up from the letter he's writing to where Scorpius is standing with a very nonchalant expression and says, "Cool..wait Rose is a lesbian?" Scorpius nods up and down and very loudly exclaims, "Yeah, but more importantly, I'm gay."

Albus can't help but giggle, "Scorp, I know." Scorpius' jaw drops in shock and he screams, "Well if you knew then why didn't you tell me."

"Well, I knew about you, not Rose," Albus responds standing up, "And I just wanted you to figure yourself out."

Scorpius narrows his eyes and asks, "And how is it that you knew before me?" 

Albus facepalms for a second before smirking up at friend. "Well I'm bisexual, so my gaydar is pretty good. Plus, you kinda get jealous Scorp."

Scorpius stands there mouth agape for a few seconds before he grabs the front of Albus' robes and smashes their lips together.

Albus kisses him back almost immediately. Their kiss was so passionate and such a long time coming, it made them both forget their surroundings. 

It also is just their luck that one of the 6th year prefects happens to enter the common room, spot them, and give them detention.