𝐢𝐢 | the curiosity

══════════════════

══════════════════

𝟎𝟐 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 ── ««

I'm not dating anyone.

══════════════════

IT WAS LIKE THEY were the only two people in the room. All the distractions and other people seemed like they were nothing when staring at the beautiful woman in front of him.

Maybe I should've had that smoothie, is the first thing he thought while looking around the large salon. Theo felt his heart beat faster as all the memories and the smiles they shared together seemed to re-enter his mind. Should he hug her? Run away? He didn't know yet, but something he did know was that he was aiming for the former choice. But the thought of Mya came to his mind―she's beautiful, and he could grow to love her. She might not make the best smoothies but it's okay because he knows that she cares.

When hazel and brown eyes clashed together he swore he never felt his heart race more than it already did. Theo saw Satoria Jayna King, standing in all her beauty, with her face filled with surprise. He couldn't help but look down and admire the shape of her body. Tori's curves were in the right places making it hard for Theo to look away. But he remembered how she was and how she dealt with people like him.

The brunet man felt heat rush to his cheeks when he saw Tori watching him with hooded eyes. Is she feeling what I'm feeling? He thought.

To make the moment even worse, Theodore saw a person he didn't recognize. "Tori?" The woman said, rubbing her hands on the apron that rested on her body. "Girl, I didn't even know that we had the new Edge Booster in the back! Now you've done embarrassed me in front of the little girl."

The woman stopped and saw Theo standing in the middle of the room with wide eyes, "Now who the hell―"

"Sam!" Satoria whispered, she nodded her head to the little girl who still had one of her arms by the legs and the other holding the little pink lollipop. Sam grimaced at the young child mumbling something like 'It ain't my fault that child wasn't closing her ears'. Tori rolled her eyes and gestured for Lee to sit down in the seat.

"Well, your brother said you wanted some lemonade braids," Theo's eyes narrowed in suspicion when he heard the word 'brother'. Demi did this? How did he even know her? Are they together? "You sure you want that? The moment the water touches your head, there ain't no going back."

"I'm sure! Also, can you teach me how to do that hairstyle?" Leeyah gestured to the little pineapple on top of her head, "It's so nice. You never go a day without it!"