𝐯𝐢𝐢 | the fake jordan guy

══════════════════

══════════════════

𝟎𝟕 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐮𝐲  ── ««

Tori, what did you see that night?

══════════════════

SATORIA HAD WANTED TO cry herself to sleep the moment she arrived at home. The embarrassment and worry had been eating her from the inside out and tearing her ego apart. Tori didn't like crying. It's not like she felt that it made you weak, it was more of her not wanting to change her image around people. On the outside, she was an independent woman. With her luck, people could've used the 'angry black girl' stereotype whenever they saw her getting upset or showing a bit of attitude. So she didn't enjoy shedding tears, instead of doing that, she held all her emotions in. But everything went out the window the moment a tear fell from her left eye.

To her luck, it was only one single tear. A singular one that held the pain and hurt she'd been holding in for the last twenty–three years. One tear held all her dark abnormal secrets that ate her up as a dark nightmare when the stars came out, and went back inside when the sun appeared on a bright horizon.

Tori went to work the next morning with another headache, but instead of it being from the drinks and allergy, it was from the stress and annoyance that kept appearing in her thoughts. The woman tried, she really tried to focus on getting her customers' styles correct, but the same things she's been trying to avoid for ages kept happening again.

She kept thinking of him.

The morning she woke up in his guest room, the worst thought of having a one–night stand had filled her thoughts. Satoria didn't expect to recognize the big room that had a very comfortable bed and a large variety of expensive things, but she did remember what it was. As her eyes opened, they were welcomed with the harsh rays of the sun, and the sight of her ex next to her. So she thought of the only thing that would make sense to her; that they maybe had to have sex for him to be in the room that early.

The confirmation that he was in there for her was enough to surprise her, and she hated the feeling in her stomach that came with it.

Satoria ran her hand over the cornrows that she just did on someone, making sure she didn't do it too tight, "Does your head hurt? Or did I do it too tight?" She questioned, staring at her customers' hazel eyes through the mirror.

"Nah, you did it just fine. I might just give you an extra tip for this," The customer said as he stood up, turning his head to the side to have a better look, "How much?"

"Fifty dollars, and there's no need for that," Tori grinned sheepishly, turning around and making her back to face him while she placed all her hair creams away. She had placed away her sprays and her blow dryer in a separate place. At work, she loved organizing her things and wanted them to be done in an orderly fashion. She hated things messy at her place of work. Tori set the extra hair ties away before the man who stood behind her caught her attention.