thank you + annoucement

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

hello everyone!

this story is finally completed. and although its only twelve chapters, it took so much for me to finish this.

writing isn't just something that i do to pass time. i genuinely love writing. i love seeing my ideas and words coming to life and im always so proud whenever i reread previous chapters.

forever honestly had other ideas. for example, theo's name was actually liam, and then soo many other names before i finally chose the name Theodore Ares Porter.

i'm not the best writer ever. trust me, there are so many other stories with a better plot and better characters etc etc, but i just got sick and tired of seeing the same face claims with the same boring plots, so i wanted to make my own story. which is how forever was born.

basically what im trying to say is that im only 15 so idk much, but what i do know is that you shouldnt take stories for granted. especially if said story is over 20 chapters because writing is difficult lmao.

thank you so much for the constant readers. you guys really made me to have the inspiration to write and continue. yall are so sweet fr fr and i honestly feel tears coming up because im so so grateful.

here are some dedications for people who've really helped me :)

-SUPERIORNOVA --- literally the bestest friend i could ever ask for pls go follow him i love this guy sm<3

amercianbarbie

jaylovesluke

ChelsyMachava

kok3tsoo

faiiriesrot

Juliette222945

heauxforharry

thank you <3

now for the announcment...

forever is having a book two!!!

book two will show the building and development of their relationship!! their might be some drama so stay tuned for that. i just need to get some planning done and then it'll be posted.

anyways, its 2 am and i need to sleep. ilygsm!

you're beautiful and drink some water!!

~precious <3