| 23 |

.•° ✿ °•.
Vote and comment! <3
°•. ✿ .•°

| 23 |

| 23 |

| A N G E L I C A |

"Harry? Why are you here?" I asked, shooting up from my seat. He was still staring at Zayn with a confused look in his eyes, God I hope he doesn't get the wrong impression.

Zayn waved cheekily from in front of me, at Harry, already sizing him up for reason unknown to me. I think Zayn thinks of himself as a comedian.

"Pack it in." I muttered, slapping the hand that was waving at Harry.

Zayn pouted at me, rubbing his hand before clasping his hands in his lap and leaning back on the sofa once more, sulking like a child being denied candy.

"I um-" he muttered uncomfortably, looking between me and Zayn as if you tell me he wanted to speak to me alone.

I said nothing, instead grabbing his hand and pulling him into the direction of my bedroom, leaving Britney to deal with Zayn and Zack.

Once we entered the room, I let him walk in first. He sat on my small bed, the small room itself made him look so tall and muscular, get so soft at the same time. He had a sheepish look on his face, and it was now I saw the bouquet of flowers he held in his hand. My heart swelled at the gesture, knowing he came to patch things up with me.

"I wanted to give you these, and say sorry." He rubbed at the back of his neck, scrunching his nose up as he handed me the flowers. I accepted them quietly, not knowing what to say. No one had ever gotten me flowers before.

"Before you say anything. I'd like to talk?" I nodded at him, moving around to set the flowers on my vanity before joining him on the bed.

"I think I speak for both of us when I say things have moved quickly." He starts, looking down at his fidgeting hands. "Not that I regret that. I just regret the way I've treated you in such a short amount of time." He shrugs.

"I shouldn't have blamed you for what happened that the club. I seem to find myself always doing something wrong and trying to mend things with you."

Though I was still mad at him, I felt bad. I'm not perfect, and neither is he. He's so imperfectly perfect I can't help but fall back into the hands I know will tear me apart.

"We're both just not used to this, Harry. You've been through things, and so have I. Feelings don't come easy for us." I said, craning my neck to look at the side of his face.