Chapter 22

Author's POV

The morning came very swiftly and the sun is already up. Seoyeon woke up very early to prepare breakfast for her and for Eunhye. She cooked spam and sunnyside-up eggs, that are accompanied by rice and dried laver. They now eating while also chatting about random things.

"So, you won't be working today because you'll attend Taehyung's farewell party?" Eunhye cleared out while Seoyeon nodded in agreement.

"Mr. Kim also gave me permission. Plus, I promised Taehyung that I'll be there." Seoyeon uttered as she pop the yolk of the egg, mixing it with the dried laver and rice.

"I won't be surprised if your surname will become Kim soon." Eunhye chuckled but Seoyeon just shook her head, done with Eunhye's remarks and teases.

Their breakfast wasn't long since Seoyeon must prepare for the event in few hours. Taehyung informed her yesterday that he'll pick her up at a certain time, so she moved diligently upon preparing herself. When she was done taking a bath, she wore her undergarments and sat on the chair of her vanity table. She quickly dried her hair and did her make up. Not wanting to get much attention for later, she only put on a small amount of make-up, enough to enhance her natural beauty. A light blush, a neutral shade of eyeshadow that compliments her green dress, and a nude color of lipstick. She then did her hair into a waterfalls braid and placed a golden hairpin to lock it. She stared at her reflection on the mirror in front of her.

"You look nice, Seoyeon." She complimented to herself before taking a deep breath, glancing at the reflection of the dress behind her.

She then stood up and took the dress with her to change. It wasn't hard to wear and it perfectly hugged her body. She then reached for the Chanel bag and wore it on her shoulder, before gazing at the mirror. But to finish her look, she wore her white pumps and observed herself with that attire.

 But to finish her look, she wore her white pumps and observed herself with that attire