Chapter Thirty Seven*

I decided to update again because ily guys...

This chapter is mostly smut so the wedding will be the next one! I also included a little fluff moment between Tom and Y/n, since it's his bday today and he's our bestie<3

‼️If you aren't comfortable reading smut, please don't read this chapter. But stay tuned for wedding day. ‼️

Warnings❕: rough kinky smut, dirty talk...

From last chapter:

"Okay guys, well. Y/n and I are going to pack the rest of our stuff since the flight leaves soon. But since you guys are already packed all we have to do is wait so....."

I gulped. I was really in for it now. And with Chris's entire family here?! I was so screwed.

"...you guys are welcomed to anything in the fridge, my casa su casa."

"Wow babe, I love the Spanish." I nervously laughed. Not knowing if Chris's family believed him that we were going to go "pack."

"I learn from you baby." He winked at me as we stood up from the couch.

Our flight to New York left at 12am, right now it was 9pm. Which left plenty of time for Chris to do anything he wanted with me.

The rest of the Evans family stayed in the living room, continuing to speak with one another.

"We are already packed Chris. What are you talking about?" I acted oblivious. As we stood in the hallway.

"Shh." He pushed me back towards a wall. "You didn't think I'd forget about your little scene on the couch the other day? Did you baby?" He whispered into my ear, nibbling on the sweet spot on my neck....

Chris pulled away and grabbed my hand, leading me further into our bed room.

"Get on the bed." He husked

I crawled on top of our bed. I lifted up as he pulled on the bottom of my shirt. Which left me in a bra.

His cold finger tips trickled down my chest to my stomach, stopping at the waist band of my sweats.

This man hasn't even kissed me yet and I was literally soaked in between my legs.

"Still want me to let go?" He whispered into my ear. Brushing my hair off of my shoulder in order to leave soft kisses on it. He looked me in my eyes, searching for consent.

I bit my lip and pulled him down, kissing his lips.

"Did that answer your question?" I pulled away.

He smirked and crawled off of me—still fully clothed in a tight shirt and sweatpants. I watched as he walked over to the lights, dimming them.

On his way back he stopped at his nightstand, my eyes widened when he pulled out something I never thought Chris would have.

"Are—are those?"

He didn't answer.

Chris smirked at my uneasiness and gently lifted my arm towards the headboard and hand cuffed my wrist to it. Then he hooked my other wrist to the other side of the head board.

My arms naturally hung, the metal rings were concealed with cushioning but I could still feel the coldness of the metal against my hands.

Chris smiled mischievously as he cupped my face in his hands and kiss me softly.