𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised

𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫| 𝐆𝐞𝐞
𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 64𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐭.
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 15, 2020
______________

I sat in my room reading a book trying to get some sort of peace and normalcy.

Trying to get the sound of the gunshot out of my head.

His voice still haunted me.

And Von? he's been trying to cling to me almost as if he's trying to give me girlfriend status.

I don't think I like it.

I knew he was liar when he said he ran up 15 flights of stairs when there was only three flights of stairs that one time.

"The way you fuck me made me that you the one I should be with." I sung while writing my thoughts in my diary.

It's the only way I can feel somewhat sane, life was beginning to become too hectic for me.

If I knew stuff was gonna get this crazy then I would've stayed in Dc with my manipulative ass mother.

Another story for another time.

I heard a knock on my door and Durk beep bopping his happy self right on in my room.

"Wassup Gee!" He smiled with some carmel popcorn in his hand.

He closed the door behind him and sat on my chair across from my bed.

I winced at the memory glad that I cleaned the chair.

"You and Von huh? I knew that nigga won't slick." He smacked his teeth shaking his head at the thought.

"How do you even know?" I said shocked.

"Booka slow ass and nem may not have peeped but I see everything y'all not that slick young buck." I sighed looking off to the side.

"Gimmie the juice or whatever y'all lil girls be saying when y'all got shit to say." I smacked my teeth.

"It's tea durk." He waved me off not caring.

"Girl fuck that! what's been going on between y'all two? You fucked?" He asked being nosey with a sneaky grin on his face.

"No we haven't."

"You lying bitch." What the-

"He been asking around bout yo' ass, y'all fucked." He teased reading one of my books.

"All niggas know that they homeboy been fucking because of the attitude change." He smiled.

"Made me happy made me smile."

"That still doesn't confirm if we did or didn't." He shrugged.

"You just asked me how I knew Gee if that won't no hint then my ass don't always look surprised." Von opened the door and stood in the entryway staring at me.