BAHAHA! LOSERS!

She turned her head towards him and his breath hitched to his throat. Suddenly, all his went down the drain when his eyes met her almost black eyes. He always found himself staring at her eyes with longing. She had beautiful eyes.

"Spider-man?" Her voice rang like wind chimes in the silent atmosphere.

"Y-yeah, I thought you-you wer-"

"So it's a boy."

"What?" He asked, confused. A soft laugh escaped her lips. Even with a voice muffler, it didn't take her much to figure his age.

"You're Spider-boy not man."

"What do you mean? I'm not a boy, I'm a man!" He said with his hands on hips and trying to look intimidating. Yodheya fell into a laughing fit.
Peter rubbed his neck and said unsurely, "I'm a big man."

"Then why is spider-MAN sneaking up on a minor girl on roof, who's alone, at night?" She said jokingly.

"I- it was-"

"Relax spider-boi, I'm only joking. I just knew someone was observing me. Didn't think it would be you, though."

Silence fell between them. Peter took a seat beside her and stared at her longingly. To his surprise, she caught him staring. The white eyes of his mask widened as she smirked.

"You remind me awfully lot of one of my best friends." She pointed out.

Peter felt happy and sad at the same time.
One, she called him bestfriend!
Two, she called him bestfriend.

"Really? Who's that bestfriend?"

"Peter. If I hear your real voice anywhere near his right now, I might start calling you Peter."

He just laughed nervously and abruptly shut up. Yodheya just looked at him with a suspicious smile.

"You're behaving weirdly. Either it's me or you wanna hide something."

"I think it's the first one."

"Never been close to people?"

"Don't have the time to."

"Of course. You're the Harry Potter of muggles with a sticky body." She said but stopped before continuing hurriedly, "Oh shit! That sounded so gross."

"I wouldn't mind hearing it from you." He teased and bumped his shoulder with hers.

"Oh hell naw! But romance makes me nervous as hell. I can't even tell the difference of flirting and being nice, properly." She said, looking at him.

"I can be of a great help in that case." He said, winking. The white eyes winked along with him too.

"Nope. Definitely not Peter."

Damn. Got saved.

"And why is that?"

"He would faint if a creature winks at him."

Chuckling a little both of them fell silent and absorbed each others present until it was time to go back home.

"Good night, I guess." She said, getting ready to sneak into her room.

"Goodnight." He said quietly and was about to go back but stopped abruptly. "Wait! What's your name?"

"Yodheya. Yodheya Bose."

================================

She crept in quietly with a smile on her face. She couldn't wait to tell MJ.