PART-29

Y/N'S POV:-

I heard some voice from the bushes but I guess Taehyung didn't noticed that I looked around and saw a tripod stand lying on the ground. Taehyung also followed my gaze and he said.

Taehyung: "What are you looking at...my doll."

You: "Why..there....is a tripod...stand there.."

I pointed my finger towards the tripod stand and he left my waist and went to take a look. I also followed him behind. He say down on the ground and picked it up and looked around. For some reasons, I felt scared but I was trying my best not to show it.

Taehyung: "A tripod stand? Did you brought it here?"

You: "Nah why would I."

Taehyung: "Hmmm someone must have left it here."

You: "Yeah maybe-"

I was cutted off as Taehyung's phone rang. He took out his phone from his pocket and picked it up.

Taehyung: "Hello sir."

Taehyung: "Uh yes! Now"

Taehyung: "Why now can we postpone it for later?"

Taehyung: *whine* Okay fine I am coming."

He hung up the call in annoyance and his eyes were showing pure anger and annoyance. I honestly felt scared now, but as his eyes went up on me and their gaze softened. He came towards me and cupped my cheeks. Hopefully, I am in my senses😦.

Taehyung: "I am so sorry doll actually we are gonna perform the day after tomorrow so they want us to practice from today only-"

You: "NO NO No need to be sorry it's absolutely okay and that is more important than-"

He placed his finger on my lips and I immediately sealed my mouth.

Taehyung: "Ssshhh!! Nothing is more important than you."

Okay Y/N you need to visit a doctor because your heartbeat is beating at an inhuman pace and it can be deadly for you. Am I that important for him. No no Y/N you are his staff manager so he must have said out of care. Yeah said out of care okay! Nothing else. My thoughts were interrupted as I heard him snicker.

Taehyung: "I guess enough of blushing for today let's go now okay.."

He said and held my one hand. I touched my ears and they were freaking warm I guess I would never get used to him. We walked out of the garden and a car was already standing there. We both got into the car and drove away from there. After a few minutes, we reached the campus and went inside. I walked back into my dorm but before we could separate our ways Taehyung held my wrists and whispered.

Taehyung: "I know you loved the time we spent together I would have gone all night but this manager....leave it by the way happy birthday for the last time my doll."

He whispered and gently bit my earlobe causing my body to paralyse. I just slowly bowed at him for a thank you as my voice box left my throat. I quickly walked away from there but from the corner of my eye, I could still see him staring at me. I reached my dorm and knocked at the door. Chae soon came and opened it I got inside and closed the door with a slam. I turned around and looked at Chae with the most piercing gaze ever. She just gulped and I walked towards her.

You: "Was that a surprise huh!"

Cherry: "Y...yeah that was a s...surprise you liked it?"

You: "You fricking did this fuckery- imma kill you now."

I said while gritting my teeth and went closer to her. She took few steps backwards but stumbled and fell down I sat with my knees on the floor and started to choke and shake her head.