Chapter 58: Calamity Ganon

Link was back in the Light World of Hyrule.

It was timed to enter Hyrule Castle and face whatever crude Physical Form Calamity Ganon had constructed.

Meanwhile, on Central Argia Island.....

"You're sure this is where Astor and Harbinger Ganon went?" Mipha asked Zelda

"Yeah" Zelda said "I am sure of it"

"We're gonna beat them" Urbosa said

"I wonder how Link is..." Daruk said

"Uh guys?" Revali stopped the group

"What is it?" Midna asked

Everyone saw what was wrong when they saw that a ball of malice was shooting from the sky, that had been launched from Hyrule Castle.

Terrako started running in circles around Zelda and making lots of beeping sounds

"What's wrong?" Zelda looked down at her little friend

Princess Zelda stared in horror as the ball of malice plunged into Terrako, just like what happened every time a Guardian became corrupted.

"No!" Zelda shouted

"It's too late" Tarin sighed "That thing is gonna go purple and bad just like every other piece of Guardian Tech"

"Speaking of Guardian Tech" Ilia said "What happened to that Sheikah Slate thing that Zelda had?"

"It broke" Zelda said as she watched helplessly as Terrako slowly became corrupted.

Terrako made one last pattern of beeping noises to summon a Time Portal back to around the same time as the Battle of Lon Lon Ranch ended.

Terrako jumped into the portal just as he became fully corrupted, and the portal closed.

"It makes sense now" Daruk said

"What does?" Mipha asked

"That's how Harbinger Ganon came about. Terrako became corrupted and traveled back to the past, where it became Harbinger Ganon and teamed up with Astor"

"I will miss Terrako" Zelda said "But right now, we have to stop Astor and the Harbinger"

The group reached the ruins of Argia City, and they arrived at the front gates of the remains of Argia Castle.

"This castle is pathetic compared to Hyrule Castle" Astor said as he approached with the Harbinegr "When I harvest the power of the Calamity and rule the world, I will rule from Hyrule Castle"

"You won't be ruling from anywhere!" Zelda shouted

Astor fired balls of malice out of his Giant Ancient Core, but they all missed.

Harbinger Ganon transformed into a tall monstrous Guardian Beast with arms, and Guardian Swords.