His little ancestors were spoiled: Chapter 13

chapter 13

Not only will she not be spared, but even the relatives related to them will suffer. The mistakes of the previous life, this time can not be repeated.

Zhao Wanyi considered it and then bent down and sat in the car in front of her

Ji Mushen stood beside the vehicle, gazing at the gentle and peaceful girl who showed no aversion to looking for a moment, then raised her hand to close the door, turned around, and entered the car from the opposite side.

"let's go." The car drove out of the villa on the man's command.

The car came to a halt in J City at another port terminal.

Zhao Wanyi exited the car with Ji Mushen, reboarded the sailing, and set sail for Ji Mushen's private island.

The sea was calm at night, and Zhao Wanyi stood on the deck, looking out at the small island in the distance that was getting closer and closer. The tiny island's house is illuminated.

The house is stunning, reminding me of a large castle from a childhood fairy tale. The inside is brightly lit, which contrasts sharply with the dark sea outside.

The boat eventually came to a halt at the island's small pier. Ji Mushen took Zhao Wanyi off the boat, and the group went to the island and entered the house.

  The servants took their luggage and went to the bedroom on the second floor.

  Ji Mushen glanced at the big villa built exactly according to her preferences, leaned down slightly, and leaned against her ear and asked in a low voice.

"Like it?"

  Zhao Wanyi glanced at him. Although she felt helpless for his perverted behavior in her heart, in order to prevent him from becoming more perverted, she could only nod gently.

"Yes, I like it."

The man had a pleased look on his face when he saw her nodding, and he decided to take her up to the second floor to see the apartment.

He Shan, who had been gone for a while to answer the phone, rushed in and hurriedly said to him.

"Boss, Mr. Xiao just called and said there is an urgent matter; please return to the city as soon as possible."

Ji Mushen frowned, a little dissatisfied, when he heard He Shan's words. He's just recently married, and these guys have no vision!

  "If you have something to do, go back first, don't worry about me." Zhao Wanyi looked at him with open eyes and said with a sensible expression, hoping that he would find it conscientiously this time and would not leave her here again.

  After speaking, she blinked her eyes subconsciously, and her face was pitiful. Ji Mu Shen was surprised, stared at her silently for a while, then nodded.

   "Okay, I will let the servants stay here."

   "Hmm." Zhao Wanyi nodded slightly, but felt a little lost in her heart. It seems that she will be better off finding a way to let him take her away.

"Boss, let's get back to work." He Shan paused to check the time, then continued. Ji Mu turned around and headed outside with He Shan, his lips pursed deeply.

Zhao Wanyi hurriedly followed after seeing this.

"I am sending you off."

Ji Mushen did not object, and the two servants followed closely behind. A group of people came to the small pier again, and the boat was quietly stopping there waiting.

  Before boarding the boat, Ji Mushen glanced at the servant he was following, then whispered and ordered.

  "Send her back." The seaside was windy.

   "Yes, sir." The servant answered in a busy tone.

  The man turned around and strode towards the boat.

  Seeing that he was really going to leave, and didn't mean to take her away at all, Zhao Wanyi felt disappointed and ran towards him hurriedly.

  (End of this chapter)