𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗦

FLOWERS
"𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝖨'𝗏𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝖿𝗍."

—WAKING UP THE NEXT MORNING, ALEXANDRIA LOOKED AROUND

WAKING UP THE NEXT MORNING, ALEXANDRIA LOOKED AROUND. Noticing Remus and Sirius asleep on a nearby couch, she let out a small chuckle. She looked to her side, only now realizing her father looking at her with worried eyes.

Tom stood up and walked over to her, pulling his daughter in a hug, which she immediately returned. "I thought I lost you."

"For a moment there I thought I lost myself too," admitted his daughter with a small sigh.

He pulled away and looked down at her. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Noticing the hope in his voice, she nodded. "First of all, Harry Potter's core is neutral."

Tom's eyes widened slightly. He pulled his chair and set it down next to her bed, sitting on it. "Where'd he get a birth sheet?"

At this, she smirked. "Manipulated him into getting one," her smirk faded as she realized something. "He poisoned me." She whispered in horror.

"Potter poisoned you?" asked Tom, voice dangerously calm. "Harry Potter did that to you?"

"He gave me a glass of water. I don't know, father.." she frowned and looked around.

Tom, noticing this, pulled something out of his pocket and gave it to her.

A smile spread across her face as she took it. "Thank you." She said, admiring her dagger.

He shook his head fondly. "You almost die and you think of your dagger."

She chuckled, which faded again.

"What else did they do, Lex? Did they do anything to you?"

"I don't want to talk about it." Alexandria said and flipped the dagger in her hand. "But I am getting revenge. One way or another."

and what better way to get revenge on James and Lily Potter.. by manipulating their son to the dark side?

Stepping into Slytherin Manor, Alexandria immediately was pulled into a crushing hug by Bellatrix. "Can't.. breathe.." she tried, earning a laugh from the others.

"Thank Merlin you're okay," mumbled Rabastan, next to give her a crushing hug.

And it went on like that until she got a hug from each of them.

That night, Alexandria was in her room reading, Nagini curled up around her.

"Come in." She said when somebody knocked on the door.

Her eyebrows rose when Draco Malfoy came in with a bouquet of roses. "Had to sneak these in or else your father would've killed me," he mumbled with a small blush.

"Thank you, Malfoy." She breathed out in awe, looking at the roses now in her hands. "It's beautiful."

He nodded and sat down on the couch next to her. "I'm sorry," he started, looking guilty. "If I had stayed with you and paid more attention, I could've helped. I could've stopped it—"

"You couldn't go against Dumbledore," she cut him off comfortingly. "It's not your fault. Heck, even my father can't win a duel against him."

His lips quirked upwards. "Well, I still could've tried. They should've taken me not you. I swear I tried to help find you and—"

"Find me? You joined the search?"

He nodded, not knowing what the big deal was.

"That's.. that's thoughtful of you.." she squinted her eyes. "Why are you being thoughtful?"

"I feel guilty, alright?" He admitted, but rolled his eyes. "I'm your partner for a reason."

"Yes and the reason is to kill together," scoffed the girl, putting the flowers away. "Not babysit me and protect me, Malfoy. I could very well take care of myself."

"That's not what I'm saying, Slytherin. I— I just didn't want you going through what you went through."

Alexandria frowned. "What's going on with you? You're being so.." she grimaced in disgust "..Nice."

"I an not nice!" denied Draco immediately, standing up and pointing a finger at her. "I'm just trying to make sure if my partner is ok—" he stopped, noticing her look "...shit I've gone soft."

"That you have, Malfoy," mumbled the girl, watching as he walked out of her room. "That you have."