His little ancestors were spoiled : chapter 16

Chapter 16

   "No more." She shook her head.

  Hearing this, the doctor said clearly.

   "She should be malnourished and she must have been too tired recently. I will prescribe some medicine and take a good rest and it will be fine."

   "Thank you, doctor." Zhao Wanyi politely said to the doctor, and then propped up to sit up.

  He Shan's voice continued at this stage.

  "Boss, since Madam is okay, then go back to the group, and I will send Madam back to the island."

  Zhao Wanyi's expression shifted when he stood up, let out a weak exclamation, and then said softly as soon as He Shan's words were understood.

   "No, I still feel a little dizzy."

   Ji Mushen's eyes widened when he saw her look so frail and frail, and he hurriedly lifted his arms to hold her body and let her lean in his arms.

  "Why is she so uncomfortable?" He frowned, looking at her nervously.

   "Cough cough..."Zhao Wanyi gently covered her mouth, coughed a sickly cough, then raised her eyes and looked pitifully at the man.

   "I'm fine, He Shan is right, you hurry up and go to work, I will be fine when I get to the island to take a rest." She sniffed and said softly.

   Her frail face was full of inadvertent complaints as she spoke.

  The man lowered his eyes and gazed at the fragile woman in his arms, as if the wind was blowing, and his smile became grave. The solemn and solemn face glowed with undisguised distress!

  He Shan looked at the wife who was leaning in the arms of the boss at this time, the expression on her face was also dazed and puzzled.

  Madam was fine in the afternoon, how could she suddenly become so weak...

   Just as He Shan looked confused, the phone vibrated again. He took out his mobile phone and looked at the screen in a hurry, then clicked to answer, and handed it to his own boss who was holding the woman distressed.

  "Boss, it's Manager Xiao..." He reminded in a low voice.

  Ji Mushen took the phone without interrupting. Instead, he said coldly while staring at the phone screen with an unhappy look.

   "You tell him, If these little things can't be handled, resign as soon as possible."

  He Shan was taken aback, looked down at the connected call, and sighed secretly.

"Yes"

  After speaking, he put the phone back in the pocket of his trousers, then looked at Ji Mushen and asked in a low voice.

   "Then...should we send her back to the island now, or..."

   "Cough..." As soon as she heard the word "island", the woman leaning against Ji Mu's deep embrace coughed again weakly.

  The man frowned tightly, and then ordered in a cold voice.

   "Back to Nanyue Bay."

   "Yes." He Shan nodded.

Ji Mushen's car didn't arrive at Nanyuewan One until late at night.

He got out of the car in his arms and strode up to the second floor after the car came to a complete stop. He walked all the way back to her room, bent over, and placed her on the bed, then raised his hand to probe her brow.

The frowning brows progressively relaxed after confirming that she had no fever or other symptoms. Until lying on a comfortable bed, Zhao Wanyi finally breathed a sigh of relief.

  The man sat on the edge of the bed, staring at her closely, and when he saw her feeling relieved, he asked in a low voice.

   "Still uncomfortable?"

   "It's getting better." Zhao Wanyi shook her head gently, smiled at him, but still asked a little worried.

  "Wait, will you send me to the island?"

  The man frowned, stared at her for a while, and then said.

  (End of this chapter)