His little ancestors were spoiled: chapter 17

Chapter 17

   "As long as you are good, I will let you stay here." The cold voice was full of strong possession of her.

  She can only stay by his side. He couldn't help but raise his hand and softly stroke her soft cheek as his eyes dropped, and he looked at her in a daze.

When she felt his touch, she didn't make the same disgusted expression she had before, but instead subconsciously rubbed her face against his slightly rough palm...

His eyes moved, and a glint of surprise shone across his face, but he was soon swallowed up by the coldness of his habit.

   "Okay." She leaned her face against his palm, and then responded softly. Looking at the man's rare calmness at this time, she was also a little relieved.

   She wants to ease the violence in his heart this time, if at all possible, so that he can feel the joys and sorrows of ordinary people.

  In a former life, she was disfigured and crippled, and he refuses to abandon the brief companionship..

   Zhao Wanyi felt relieved just thinking about it. She eventually became exhausted after tossing and turning for a long time, lying in a comfortable bed, and fell asleep unconsciously.

  At the bedside, the man's eyes have been fixed on her extremely beautiful little face. His eyes returned as before, but there was a trace of doubt.

Long time, after she fell into a deep sleep, the man slowly raised his big hand and landed on her face. His slender and beautiful fingers gently stroked the tip of her nose and stroked her soft Lips, eyes flickered slightly.

   "What the hell...what do you want to do." He frowned and said in a dark voice.

  A dignified color flashed across his stern face. Even though he knew she was pretending, but...why did he still soften his heart.

  The next morning.

  Zhao Wanyi woke up in a daze. When she looked at the familiar bedroom, she was worried that all this was a dream, but finally she was relieved, and then subconsciously looked at her side.

 The place next to her is bare, but the pillows and sheets are wrinkled and sunk.

She got out of bed subconsciously propped herself up, and she discovered it just as she was about to glance at the clock on the bedside table. A cell phone with a silver and pink gradient sits on the bedside table.

  She stretched out her hand and took the phone over and looked at it in front of her. The style and design of mobile phones are very special, and they are relatively niche high-end brands.

Ji Mu Shen is a regular user of this brand of handset. This is the phone he promised her the day before.

Zhao Wanyi stretched out her finger and pressed the power button while thinking. The phone immediately booted up, and the card was inserted, along with some widely used apps.

  Zhao Wanyi first logged in to the WeChat account and received many messages as soon as she logged in.

The eldest and second brothers both sent her messages inquiring about her whereabouts, and even the third brother, who normally looks down on her sister, sent her a few messages inquiring about her condition.

Zhao Wanyi was taken aback. She got a voice call just as she was about to respond to each message one by one.

Xiaoman, Wan Yi's college classmate's name. Zhao Wanyi was a little excited when she saw the familiar WeChat name and avatar again and grabbed it quickly.

"Hey, Xiaoman..."

She only learned about it later in her previous life. The kind-hearted Xiaoman was deceived by a scumbag when she was in college. She had no money and was pregnant with a child.

When she finally realized that the child in her belly was no longer young, when she had a miscarriage operation. There was an accident and she was killed.

   "Wan Yi, why didn't you come to class again, if you continue like this, you will definitely not be able to graduate this year." Xiaoman's worried voice came from the phone.

  (End of this chapter)