0.0 PROLOGUE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AALIYA!!! THIS IS DEDICATED TO YOU BESTIE

My father once told me "the day you see the love of your life, you'll know

My father once told me "the day you see the love of your life, you'll know." I didn't ask what he meant by that, so I took his word on it.

I never searched for love, I never searched for a person to date, someone to hold, someone to hold hands with, or kiss.

Not until I saw her.

When I saw her I wanted to talk to her, to know about her, to listen to her voice all day while she talked about herself. I wanted to buy her things, hold her hands, take all her worries away.

When I saw her I didn't realize I fell in love. I fell in love with a girl who I knew nothing about, yet wanted to know everything about. I fell in love with a girl who I didn't have to search for, but yet I found.

"A Tesoro" My Nonno would call it.

I never questioned my father or Nonno. Not when it comes to love.

"No offence, man. But how are you going to get her? You don't even talk."

"I talk, smartass. I just don't know how to talk to her." I retorted, blowing out smoke.

"So instead of figuring it out, you're here. Getting high. Once school starts, homecoming will be a few weeks away. Ask her then." Keaton suggests.

"I said I'm going to. I just don't know how." I shrug.

"Well you said she's not like other girls, so don't be like other guys, be unique," Kenzo says.

"How am I going to be unique? when I'm nowhere near unique. I'm boring.'' I scoff.

"Well try and be unique"

"Try." I chuckle dryly. "Why try when somehow in some way she doesn't pay me any mind? How do I know she'll give me a minute of her time? She's so driven in her work and I don't want to fuck it up for her. But for some reason I need her. I need my Tesoro to feel complete."

"You're not making any sense." Kenzo's British voice, comments.

"I am making sense. You're just too high to understand ''I mumble "I'll get her. I'll get my Tesoro."

________________________________________________________________________________

if you're here from "His Angel"... this is the wonderful book on the wonderful parents that raised our sweet Apollo.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ HIS ANGEL TO UNDERSTAND!

yes, I know they're underage. this is FICTION. this is something that just came to mind. something I've taken down and edited, thoroughly. if you have a problem with them being underage, please leave.

I went off of the age of consent where I live, which is 16!  but again everything is fiction!

if you're an original reader back when this was called "The III" the plot has changed A LOT. somethings are still the same, but you will see a drastic change!

BYE LOVES!!! SEE YOU SOON!!!